1995 BMW 5 Series Consumer Review: My New Lover----My 525i.

1995 BMW 5 Series - Consumer Review

525i Sedan (2.5L 6-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

My New Lover----My 525i.
By RShad on

1995 BMW 5 Series 525i 4dr Sedan

After my 2006 Nissan Frontier was totalled my loan was paid off and I made out with 3000 dollars in my pocket. Instead of starting a new car loan I turned to used BMW's. I found a gem in (my new) 525i. Purchased with 188k plus miles for $2950 I stayed optimistic and I was right. This is beautiful and timeless design with excellent handling on any surface. It is unbelieveably smooth and comfortable. Previous owner had recently replaced water pump and radiator so that was out of the way. Only drawback is lack of power for a 6 cylinder but it's not a bother knowing I can corner it at 60mph without hittin the brakes!.. Not to mention the great fuel economy for its size. Find one,buy it, keep it.

Handling is superb, highway fuel economy, trunk space, arm rests, easy do it yourself maintainance and little fixes, timeless body......timeless.

Cup holders, more rear legroom, headrest motor malfunctions..easy fix if you research though, brighter headlights, shallow 12volt plug in makes charging cell phone impossible, did I say cup holders? More power would be nice. Noisy condenser fan when a/c is on and youre standing outside to hear it.