2007 BMW 3 Series Consumer Review: Corvette Killer!!

2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe - Consumer Review

Corvette Killer!!
By charles on

2007 BMW 3 Series 335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

My wife and I recently traded in my 2003 C5 Corvette for a 2007 BMW 335i coupe and we have no regrets so far. I was in love with my Corvette and did not want to get rid of it, but with a baby on the way we needed a car with more space. I was never a fan of BMW cars. I always thought they were overpriced and highly over rated until I took one for a test drive. Wow! now I understand what all the hype is about. I've had my car for about a month now and it is simply amazing. The acceleration is actually better than my Corvette. The low-end torque from the turbos makes the car fly off the line and feel quicker than it really is. The handling is great and this car loves to be tossed around corners.

Twin-turbo power, handling, comfort, Sport Package, paddle shifters on automatic trans., exhaust note, high quality interior and iDrive (not so bad after you get the hang of it).

Fuel economy and annoying seatbelt extender.