Used 2007 Audi A4 Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific A4 model:

Horrible junk
By racefanaz

2007 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I purchased a new A4 Quattro. On the way home the ESP light would intermittently stay on, the dynamic headlight warning light came on and stayed on. The cruise control did not work, the next morning I pulled out of the garage and began driving to work, the same thing happened and got worse, the turn signals would not work as well, very poor car, I have immediate glitches, hassles, embarassment (pulled up at starbucks with co-worker in car and had to open the door to get the order) and this is all on the original tank of gas.

Never Follow
By FOUR RINGS

2007 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

This is my second A4 and I fell in love all over again. Just like I did when I purchased my first Audi in 2002. These cars are made to last and are only a few dollars more than a loaded-up Camry! I chose this time to forgo Quattro as my previous A4 Quattro "ate tires for breakfast." I'm very happy with the FrontTrack. The 2.0 turbo is almost as fast as my 2002 3.0 and gets MUCH better fuel milage: 32 hwy and 28/29 city. I would reccommend Audi to anyone seeking a safe, efficient, quality auto that provides the driver with the cachet of a German luxury make without breaking the bank!

Favorite Features

Fuel economy; quality interior; base stereo is fine; unmatched fit and finish; full sized spare and wheel-in case you run up on a curb and scratch one like I did; Audi dealers treat you with difference.

Suggested Improvements

Very high clutch, no heel and toe shifting on Audi; please get rid of the ridiculous climate control buttons! I hate that the fan roars to full (loud) speed when you increase the temp and I hate repeatedly reseting to economy. Should have knobs, keep it simple. Autoheadlamps should be standard.

Exceeds expectations
By wph3

2007 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

The turbo 4 is plenty with the manual transmission, and I average 31 mpg in mostly highway travel. Handles great. No problems. Feels solid. Over 6000 miles so far.

Favorite Features

AWD is mandatory for me in the snowbelt. MPG in a car not purchased to be economical. Style, handling. Not boring.

Suggested Improvements

Stereo needs WMA compatability.

Replaced the SUV ;-)
By ldt

2007 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

After driving an ML320 for the past eight years, it was a big decision to return to a sedan. We looked at, and drove, many of the SUVs and cross over vehicles but weren't happy with the fuel economy (nor the cost) so we started driving sedans. We bought the A4 because of its proven AWD system in the NE winters. We have 9000 miles on it so far and it's been great. We average 28 mpg, the driving is great fun and it's very responsive on curves, etc. The quallity of engineering is impressive and the service (for the 5k oil change) quick and friendly. Great little car!

Favorite Features

Road handling, sound system and sport-setting on the transmission.

Suggested Improvements

Turn off the seat-belt warning beeps - what an annoyance!

First German Made car
By phosphateb

2007 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

Bought my first German made car. Almost bought a ford fusion but when I really sat down and saw the better engineering, beefier parts, and the technology on this vehicle, the difference easily went away from the v6 opponent. All I can say is I got 36 mpg at 65 mph. 32 driving slow ~45 mph in stop and go traffic around town. Vehicle kicks with the cvt which you can make drive like a regular transmission, but that burns more fuel and well you don't need it.

Favorite Features

I find out something new on this vehicle everyday. Carlighter in the trunk, door hinges that are cast not stamped. Turbo that really pushes the fuel economy up and gives a super boost of power from 50 mph to 135 within a few seconds on the highway. Too scared to redline it to see how fast it goes!

Suggested Improvements

The new lights are on the 08 model but am okay with the old bulb technology. Stupid computer shows miles till empty. i want how many mpg I am getting instead of calculating at the gas pump. Easy software fix and may be on the a6? That is the only thing I don't like.