Used 2007 Audi A4 Sedan Consumer Reviews - 109 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Audi A4 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

2007 Audi A4 Sedan

View reviews for a specific A4 model:

Good car, but not worth the price
By Kevin

2007 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

After owning a 2007 A4 for just over 1 year, I can firmly say that it is a really nice car, but definitely not worth the sticker price of 37K. I have a couple of issues (car stalls for 2-3 seconds while cruising) that the dealership can't fix. I have a couple of rattles that really shouldn't exist in this caliber vehicle. I got a great lease deal 400 a month / 15k a year / 24 months with nearly nothing down. It is fun to drive. It's fairly fast for the base engine. The mileage is good, but varies alot between city and highway.

Handling/cornering. Driving is fun. Steering feel is amazing. Great turning radius.

I can't get comfortable. The seat just doesn't fit me right and I'm pretty average in size/shape. My right knee is always resting on the center console/dashboard area. Rattles and noises. Get the service technicians to be better trained in solving problems, not just plugging into a computer.

Just a super car...
By JF

2007 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

I recently bought my second Audi. This one is an 2007 A4 that I bought as a CPO with 12G KMS. It has a sport suspension with 17 in. MAGS. It is a great combination of style, comfort and driving performance. The 2.0 FSI has a bit of turbo lag in automatic mode but is way less noticeable than in the 1.8T. Frankly, it is no big deal as it is not very apparent and basically disappears in manual mode. Interior is second to none and the handling is crisp and clean. In the process of contemplating this purchase, I have tried out all the competition and came back to Audi because they put everything into one great package.

Ride...crisp and clean. Sport supension!! Interior and exterior styling. The integrated Bluetooth is a nice feature.

Back seats are still a bit tight.

Horrible junk
By racefanaz

2007 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I purchased a new A4 Quattro. On the way home the ESP light would intermittently stay on, the dynamic headlight warning light came on and stayed on. The cruise control did not work, the next morning I pulled out of the garage and began driving to work, the same thing happened and got worse, the turn signals would not work as well, very poor car, I have immediate glitches, hassles, embarassment (pulled up at starbucks with co-worker in car and had to open the door to get the order) and this is all on the original tank of gas.

Never Follow
By FOUR RINGS

2007 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

This is my second A4 and I fell in love all over again. Just like I did when I purchased my first Audi in 2002. These cars are made to last and are only a few dollars more than a loaded-up Camry! I chose this time to forgo Quattro as my previous A4 Quattro "ate tires for breakfast." I'm very happy with the FrontTrack. The 2.0 turbo is almost as fast as my 2002 3.0 and gets MUCH better fuel milage: 32 hwy and 28/29 city. I would reccommend Audi to anyone seeking a safe, efficient, quality auto that provides the driver with the cachet of a German luxury make without breaking the bank!

Fuel economy; quality interior; base stereo is fine; unmatched fit and finish; full sized spare and wheel-in case you run up on a curb and scratch one like I did; Audi dealers treat you with difference.

Very high clutch, no heel and toe shifting on Audi; please get rid of the ridiculous climate control buttons! I hate that the fan roars to full (loud) speed when you increase the temp and I hate repeatedly reseting to economy. Should have knobs, keep it simple. Autoheadlamps should be standard.

Exceeds expectations
By wph3

2007 Audi A4 Sedan 2.0T quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

The turbo 4 is plenty with the manual transmission, and I average 31 mpg in mostly highway travel. Handles great. No problems. Feels solid. Over 6000 miles so far.

AWD is mandatory for me in the snowbelt. MPG in a car not purchased to be economical. Style, handling. Not boring.

Stereo needs WMA compatability.