3.0 Quatro A4 Cabriolet
By Proservice on
2005 Audi A4 3.0 quattro AWD 2dr Cabriolet (3.0L 6cyl 5A)
I do enjoy this car since I first got it. The interior designed was great and so its interior: wooden dash, leather seats quality worth every pennies. There were few problems after 10k miles of driving like the cable to the trunk cover for convertible top, rear light bulb. The other major issues was the ignition coils that went bad, check engine light on. The dealership had it replaced no costs. The car has 30k miles and still running like new without any other issues. Overall, this car is the best so far since my past cars: Benz, Acura, Lexus. Plus, its convertible top and silver color made it stand out. I couldn't came up with any reason to get rid of it other than high payments.
Favorite Features
Red LED readout, convenient audio control, dual temp/control/Tiptronics shifting, great sound systems and AWD. Great GPS system, very accurate within inches of destination (Comparing with others 2010 GPS model on others cars such as Ford,GM in-accurate to a miles).
Suggested Improvements
cup holder can be better, rear view for backing can be lower or better design. Hand brake is interfered with arm rest.