1995 Acura Integra Consumer Review: Not bad for a car this old

1995 Acura Integra Hatchback - Consumer Review

Not bad for a car this old
By Cowboy Curtis on

1995 Acura Integra GS-R 2dr Hatchback

I went through a lot of things, mostly bad, with this car. I had to replace a lot of things on it, but I think most of the problems with it were because of previous missuse and such. I ended up selling it because it just wasn't comfortable enough. I think this was mostly because of the terrible leather seats. It's decently quick, though the lack of torque means you don't get much punch for just squirting through traffic or whatever. Sounds terrible even with an aftermarket intake (my Corolla sounds better). Fun to drive. I'll always remember cool autumn nights in 03, just driving around campus with the windows and moonroof open, listening to New Order and forgeting all of my problems.

Excellent fuel mileage. Record 37 mpg. Great handling. Decent power. Ace shifter. Good looking.

Leather seats are more like vinyl and completely uncomfortable. Engine is loud and annoying. Torque. Questionable transmission quality. Stock tires are trash. Some rattles. Milano red fades. Stock stereo is horrible (not that I expect a car this old to have a good stock system)