2017 Volvo V90 Cross Country Consumer Reviews - 4 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2017 Volvo V90 Cross Country Consumer Reviews

T6 2.0L 4-cyl. AWD 8-speed Automatic - (4 reviews )

I need a rear window
By nathan Willensky

2017 Volvo V90 Cross Country T6 4dr Wagon AWD (2.0L 4cyl Twincharger 8A)

I backed up into a dumpster over a month ago no notification from the car to stop I’ve been trying to get a replacement glass for over a month a piece of plastic over were the window was does not help is is not safe I’ve tried to get Volvo customer service to help but they are totally useless I thought safety was a major concern of Volvo Kathryn’s lack of help is unbearable

Great car- if only it came in classic Volvo green.
By Brad

2017 Volvo V90 Cross Country T6 4dr Wagon AWD (2.0L 4cyl Twincharger 8A)

Over the past 16 years, we've had an XC70, S60, XC60 and 3 XC90's. The V90XC is hands down the best. Roomier than the 60's and the 70, it handles better than the 90's. Road noise is minimal. Suspension is great. Just returned from a 600 mile round trip to New Hampshire and averaged 30.7 mpg. The adaptive cruise control works well and takes the frustration out of driving in traffic. On the trip from the dealer, driver stopped short in front of me and the emergency braking engaged at the same time I hit the brakes. Pretty amazing. All in all this is a pretty sweet ride.

A sporty luxury masculine wagon! Finally!
By DJA in LVPA

2017 Volvo V90 Cross Country T6 4dr Wagon AWD (2.0L 4cyl Twincharger 8A)

Loved it when I first saw the ads. Grined ear-to-ear as I sat into it for the test drive. Often watch curious and envious eyes follow me driving by. After a long trip from the east coast to northern Michigan; the smooth ride, responsive power, generous space, and accessible convenience and technologies of the v90 cross country leaves me a proud and satisfied customer. As this is my second Volvo wagon, I'm confidently committed to the brand and more so to this stunning peice of art and engineering.

A Swedish beauty queen
By martin Rawdin

2017 Volvo V90 Cross Country T6 4dr Wagon AWD (2.0L 4cyl Twincharger 8A)

A wonderful road car. I just took a 150 mile road trip and enjoyed every mile. The technology packed into this car is amazing. Most of the features are intuitive but some require referring to the manual. By the waY the owners manual is over 500 pages. The manual is stored on the cars computer and is read on the large screen in the center of the dashboard. Of course the car has to be stopped. A rather strange sensation occurs while driving on a highway. When drifting to the painted lane lines, the cars steering nudges back into the center and you feel the tug on the steering wheel.