Used 2014 Volvo S60 Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used S60 for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Only 2 months, but LOVE this car.

EJH, 12/18/2017
T6 R-Design 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

Spent about 3 weeks reviewing 2014-2016 sport sedans (Lexus, Audi, Volvo, Infiniti) and settled on the Volvo S60 T6 R-Design Polestar. Purchased a 2014 with 32k miles on it. The acceleration is amazing with automatic and shifting gears. Nice to enter the freeway and go from 25mph to 75mph in a matter of seconds. Living in Houston, all you see is Lexus, Infiniti and BMW's.....not a ton of Volvo's and especially not many T6 R-Design. That's fine---they can pay the higher dollar to drive one of those and feed their ego. This car is as good or better than cars costing a lot more (IMHO). I have two 10 year olds (twins) and love the safety reputation of the car, as well. Very pleased.

My great s60

Bill m, 04/15/2019
T5 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 6A)

No spare tire. Great trip driving vehicle

4.13 out of 5 stars

New 2014 S60 R-Design and online reviews

spmatl, 10/10/2013
T6 R-Design 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

I just purchased an S60 R-design and hope to pick it up today. Has the same specs as an Audi S4 but costs much less after negotiation. I assume the S4 has better driving dynamics but they just won't come down on price much for the car. I will update my review after spending a few weeks with the S60. Does anyone know where to find a good online video review of this car? Volvo has done a really bad job of getting this car in front of the car mags.

Performance Sedan NOT From The Black Forest

TCL, 03/22/2017
T6 R-Design 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

Fantastic car. The straight six engine may be the best I've ever driven. No complaints. Would do it all over again in a heartbeat.

My Zippy Volvo

Lisa D, 04/09/2018
T5 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 6A)

This car is the most fun to drive out of all the cars I've owned. I love it! You have all the power you would need driving this car. And I LOVE the way it looks; sporty and classy!! My husband likes my car but has a hard time getting in and out because he is 6 feet tall. But for me it's perfect. So far I've been pretty lucky and have not had any maintenance problems but since it's a foreign car I'm sure it won't be cheap to work on.