Used 2006 Toyota Matrix Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used Matrix for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Great little car

Bill, 03/28/2008

I've been very happy with this car. Very reliable and easy to maintain. I do my own car maintenance and I really like how things are laid out under the hood. Ideal for my family of four.

Past my expectations

really surprised, 05/05/2008

Bought to save gas on average 32 miles to a gallon, like the 6 speed transmission, family loves loves interior layout. First Toyota ever purchased dealer and car still surprises me with the level of excellence shown. I usually drive a crew f250 super duty, I can park this Matrix any where! It handles great around turns and very quite till the moon roof opens.

2006 Toyota Matrix

Joyce, 05/17/2008

Great car. Not my first Toyota and won't be my last. A little over a year after purchase the computer had to be replaced, but Toyota knew about the problem and the work was done free. This car has all the conveniences of a station wagon but it's small and easy to maneuver.

Still loving it

Ed, 05/29/2008

Had my Matrix for almost 3 yrs. and still loving it. Do it yourself maintenance it's easy on it. Wife loves the AWD cause it kicks on Chicago's snowy streets. All around room and versatility also great. Very reliable, car feels as solid as it did on day one.

good value