Used 2006 Toyota Matrix Consumer Reviews

Used Matrix for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
1...2223242526...29

Pros
Cons

Happy with Matrix

pammleigh, 05/16/2006

I purchased the 5 speed matrix. I am very happy with it. The handling is very responsive. The sound system is enjoyable. My only complaint - the shifter makes kind of a cheap clicking sound when you shift. Also - all of the beeping for everything makes me crazy - but I guess this is true with all new cars. I am convinced I got the best car available in it's class for the least amount of money - a bonus - my teenage son thinks the car "is cool."

Fun to drive

What a car, 05/26/2006

I love this car its small fun to drive.The fuel economy is great.The interior is simple and nice the seats are soft.On are matrix xrs we did the TRD racing shocks the ride is firm we also did cross bars on the car because there was a lot of body roll. When geting on the gas pedal the car has a very hard time finding traction you think when toyota was building it they would of put a limited slip in it. But once you get passed that the car takes off once out of first gear and into second when you get over 61000RPM the second cam opens the car takes of. Its fun to drive easy to take care of and its fun to drive

Roomy car with good looks & good mileage

Don, 05/29/2006

I was looking at a hatchbacks: Toyota Matrix, Honda Fit, Kia Spectra5 and the Mazda 3 hatch. The Matrix had more pick-up on the test drive, more room and less cabin noise.

Great Vehicle

Bob, 06/11/2006

The Matrix is a best kept secret. I had forgotten Toyota made it. The vehicle handles great. Has allot of room inside and I enjoy the leather seats mine came with. The transmission is smooth and the gas mileage is great. I get 32 mpg on the highway and 29 in town. The ride is quiet as well. I set the radio volume when I start up and never need to adjust it. I am very pleased.

It's fun - and cheep

John, 06/23/2006

Was looking at new Lexus ES 330s and decided their cost was more than I really could afford. Started looking at lesser cost mini SUVs. Had really never paid attention to Toyota other than the Lexus. The Matrix caught our eye and we grabbed it for the inherent quality we knew Toyota has. If you're looking for high Resale, overall Quality, Sporty good looks, very Economical, good Comfort and a deceptively Roomy little rig,, look at the Toyota Matrix as your next car. We very much like ours because it fills our and most peoples needs.

1...2223242526...29