Used 2010 Toyota FJ Cruiser Consumer Reviews - 32 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Toyota FJ Cruiser Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific FJ Cruiser model:

Jeep Killer
By DEIDRA

2010 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

have owned this car for three years and use it mostly off road. have towed two Jeeps out of the desert over the years , enough said!!

MY FJ
By Dewayne Williams

2010 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

Love my FJ looking forward to owning for a while

2010 FJ, love it...
By dr.d

2010 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

if you want a dual purpose vehicle this may be the one, if you like cushy comfort buy a caddy. this vehicle is super durable and comfortable. I installed a Warrior bumper / winch / HID spots / LED spots on a roof air dam and a K&N, it is now perfect for my needs. not one failure in 114K miles. works Toyota perfect.

Solid SUV
By Mister Salvatore

2010 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

FJ is a good, solid off-road vehicle. I have the manual six speed. I am 66 and have driven a standard shift since I was a teenager. But it pains me to say with my arthritic joints, I just cannot handle the clutch and shifting any longer. This vehicle is also a bit rough on the road. With the full-time four wheel drive and all the computer management, it rides straight and true on the slippiest of roads. I did all the factory scheduled maintenance and have not had a single issue or anything break in my six years of ownership. If I was younger, the rough ride and shifting would not bother me at all. I was never the luxury car type, but now it is time I get a vehicle with some cush. I really hate to depart with FJ, but it is time I go luxury. Not exactly a family car, but is great for camping, outdoor stuff, off roading, that type of thing, or for someone like me that just likes an off-road type of vehicle to drive. And, oh my goodness, so good-looking!!

Fj
By Cliff Wheeler

2010 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

I'd buy a new one today if Toyota still made and imported them.