Used 2005 Subaru Baja Consumer Reviews

Used Baja for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...12

Pros
Cons

2005 Baja Turbo, Manual Transmission

Grant Kenion, 10/04/2004
Turbo AWD 4dr Crew Cab (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I love this car. It is fast, corners well, and for paddlers and/or cyclists, it is very practical. 4-wheel drive and the braking system are nice safety features. Everyone who has driven mine thinks it is a blast. Subaru has done a crappy job promoting a great product, but hey, that's Subaru. Dealer was very professional during sale, hope that continues for service.

Sporty AND cute

Nurse, 10/29/2004
Turbo AWD 4dr Crew Cab (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I had no intentions on buying a car when I bought this Subaru....I drove an Isuzu Rodeo and was going to look at the new Isuzu (which I found out that they were the same as a Trailblazer or Envoy) So I was not impressed. I saw the Baja at the lot and it really caught my eye. I took one out for a test drive and it was sweet! Then the guy asked me to drive the turbo version...so I did. That was all it took! I never had a car with such pep and its so much fun to drive. The safety features were also a major selling point. I wasnt ready for a luxury car yet, I still like the fact I can go to Home Depot and throw stuff in the back! I got Quality, Safety, Perform

pickup/car

Ted I, 01/23/2005
Sport AWD 4dr Crew Cab (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

It's just too bad subaru does a really bad job of stocking up on these cars by me! I don't know how anyone WOULDN'T want one! Drove the car off the lot new years eve, then drove up to a friends house in New York. Have driven the Baja home after work in a snow blizzard-car didn't slip once. Was pretty skeptical about the AWD at first, but after this trip home, i'm convinced it's GRRRRRRREAT! Felt safe the whole ride.

Best Ever!

shilo, 02/06/2005
Sport AWD 4dr Crew Cab (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

This is the best car I have ever owned and I have owned many. The Baja handles great in rain and snow. It is just plain fun to drive. There is nothing that I do not like about it. My last car was a horrible 2003 Mustang convertible. I will be a Baja owner for as long as Subaru keeps them in their lineup.

Happy Days with My Subaru Baja

PARA 958, 05/05/2005
Sport AWD 4dr Crew Cab (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

Have had 3 other Subarus but this is the first Baja. Love the looks of this car, the comfort of the well designed seats, and the fuel economy (20 city, 28 hwy). Love the comments I receive from people and the ability to haul light items in the bed. The bed extender was a nice touch. Looked at the Turbo model but decided against it because of having to use premium fuel. For those who need a car to zip here and there on errands, this car meets those needs. Back seats are comfortable and up above the front. Backseat passengers love it. Wish the rear window would raise up. But other than that, no complaints about my Baja.

12345...12