Used 2003 Subaru Baja Consumer Reviews

Used Baja for Sale
Select your model:
12345...20

Pros
Cons

Awesome

ATLMIKIE, 04/09/2005
Sport AWD 4dr Crew Cab (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

I have had my Baja for almost 2 years I still love driving it. It still turns heads and gets compliments. I have had more people sit in it and ask about features than any other vehicle I have owned. I have a small pop up camper which the Baja pulls with no problems. I love the ride.

Nicks Baja

Nickb, 11/08/2003
Sport AWD 4dr Crew Cab (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

Excellent traction on wet roads. Can't wait to test in Winter. Could use more power. But once moving feels spirited when need to passing.

My Black Beauty Baja

DanV, 11/27/2003
Sport AWD 4dr Crew Cab (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

Went to the dealership to test drive, fell in love! I can take street corners at 40 mph and the car will not vear! I love it! Wish that it had more power though. I get a lot of comments wherever I go. I was a little disapointed about the soft top that covers the bed. When it rains, water pools on top and it is difficult to get in the bed area without getting the bed wet, exp important since I do a lot of traveling and need dry clothes. Disapointed that no hard cover was an option. Was also disapointed that the corners of the soft cover are tearing, but is covered under the warranty.

love it

angiono, 11/30/2003
Sport AWD 4dr Crew Cab (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

it has plenty of pep gets out of its own way, great on fuel, just missing heated seats, easy for a women to drive and get in and out of and you can store a ton in the cargo area.

Still disappointed after 2 years

Disappointed in De, 05/27/2005
Sport AWD 4dr Crew Cab (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

From the day, I drove it off the lot, it has had squeaks. I have had it in four times and the dealer has never been able to make any improvements. Driver's area is cramped.

12345...20