Used 2019 Ram 1500 Consumer Reviews

Used 1500 for Sale
Select your model:
12345...43

Pros
Cons

Poor AC, very poor dealership Service

Joe Pierre, 07/31/2018
Big Horn/Lone Star 4dr Crew Cab 5.6 ft SB (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

The Air conditioning system blows more air than my previous ram, but it blows very warm air despite driving thr truck for about two hours at highway speeds. The truck had less than 500 miles on it and already has a message showing problems with the stability control and four wheel drive system. After contacting the Larry H Miller dealership, they we less than helpful and wouldn't make an appointment for the truck for almost 2 weeks.

Complete Junk

Bohinski41, 07/01/2019
Big Horn/Lone Star 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.6 ft SB (3.6L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid 8A)

B- for comfort! I love my truck in the winter but now summer I've had an ac issue since July 2019 and they can't resolve it.

Very disappointed

Desmond, 07/14/2019
Big Horn/Lone Star 4dr Crew Cab 5.6 ft SB (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

I just purchased my 2019 Ram a month ago. Every single time I lock the truck it shuts down. I was able to jump it off one time thinking maybe it was the battery. Took the truck back to the dealership to get everything checked. Tests came back good. Drove the truck to work. Soon as I locked it, the truck wouldn't crank anymore. Had to get it towed to the nearest dealership.

13 MPG - OUCH!

Ron, 02/12/2019
Limited 4dr Crew Cab 5.6 ft SB (5.7L 8cyl 8A)

Great truck except for fuel economy. Limited, crewcab, 22 in wheels, 4x4, 3.21 rear end. Mine gets nowhere near 17mpg! So far 1650 miles and 13.1 mpg combined city/highway (roughly 50/50). No tire spins. Most likely would not have bought it if I'd known it drank this much petro. Sticker said 15 in the city and 22 on the highway. Haha. Would have waited for the 2019/20 diesel with the same safety features and twice as much towing. Maybe mpg will improve down the road a bit...

What a beautiful po*

S candela, 12/23/2018
Longhorn 4dr Crew Cab 5.6 ft SB (5.7L 8cyl 8A)

I'm so glad I leased this. At least I'm not stuck with it forever. Delivery day one, truck has low refrigerant glove box light didn't shut off. The Chrysler fix for glove bot is to tape a furniture bumper on the back of glove box door to shut off switch. Ac was half pound low on delivery. Two months later, the active noise cancellation system works when it wants to. If you downshift it is loud and never corrects. Only shutting off engine resets it so far. The heater control knob dosent work all the time. On startup you get half heat even if knob on max. Turn it off and on a few times it works again? Wtf? I wonder what's next. It's an adventure to be sure.

12345...43