2018 Porsche Panamera Consumer Reviews - 4 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2018 Porsche Panamera Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Panamera model:

Update on my previous rating above...
By M.S.

2018 Porsche Panamera Turbo 4dr Sedan AWD (4.0L 8cyl Turbo 8AM)

Now reliability is becoming an issue. Rear passenger carpet buckling for no reason. Computer system completely crashed while driving to work causing total blackout of PCM and shift lights. Second key fob has been replaced once already with this one failing as well. Drink holder rubber falling off after one use of a small VOSS water bottle. There is also a known issue with window tint on the Panamera for a few years now. (Since I've never liked the prior I never paid too much attention.) Apparently the inner window guides scratch the tint. Front doors only really on my car. Mine isn't bad but I have a perfectly etched line on both of my front windows tint now. There are no proven fixes, either live with it or don't tint. Some people have horrible multi-scratches on their tint making it look awful. So Porsche hooked my car up to their computer and found a fault but have to report to headquarters in Germany for what to do. Hmmmmm $185k for a car I drive to work and all this?? Not too happy. It is a 2018 model as well.

Redesigned Panamera 4 is a, “HomeRun”!!!!
By D.B.

2018 Porsche Panamera 4 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 8AM)

I owned a 2011 Panamera 4 and the vehicle turned heads, sometime for the right reasons, or for all the wrong reasons. Either you loved the design or hated the shape/lines of old Panamera.
The engineer got it right this time around....the car is gorgeous. Everywhere I go, I’m approached regarding the new design and people love it. The interior of the new Panamera is just as exciting as the exterior. The interior is very comfortable, well appointed, and hi-tech. Multiple buttons on both sides of console are gone. Very well designed interior and user friendly. I love everything about this vehicle, and wouldn’t change a thing. Job Well Done Porsche engineers!!!

2018 Panamera AWD Turbo Review
By M.S.

2018 Porsche Panamera Turbo 4dr Sedan AWD (4.0L 8cyl Turbo 8AM)

Update: multiple electronic issues including a complete shut down while driving. Trim coming off. Carpet buckling without any use. First car I ever regret purchasing. Sorry to say.

Everything I Wanted (and expected) Plus More!
By JC

2018 Porsche Panamera 4S 4dr Sedan AWD (2.9L 6cyl Turbo 8AM)

While I have only had the car a few weeks, it is everything I expected. Luxurious and refined when desired or a "beast" when you want performance. (Just choose regular, sport, sport plus or custom driving mode.) The car grips the road, including corners, like no sedan I have ever driven. The seats are ultra-comfortable, front and rear. My ratings on reliability and value are only four stars because it is too early to know. Overall I am very pleased with zero regrets. Don't waste another moment spoil yourself today.