Used 2018 Porsche Macan Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used Macan for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Mecan S

Tom, 07/13/2018
S 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 7AM)

Know that this car is overall quite good. We purchased the car in Florida where roads are fairly smooth and there the car rode smoothly. In May we returned to Wisconsin where roads are very rough. Our car has 20" Spider wheels with Pirelli tires. The ride of the car in Wisconsin is very rough and quite noisy, as the road imperfections are transferred sharply through the suspension. Not very forgiving and very sport car like. Our second car is a BMW X3, 2018 as well. Day to night difference in the ride and smoothness on the road. Not totally dissatisfied with the Mecan S however I prefer to drive the Bimmer 10 out of 10 times.

2018 Macan GTS is the BEST

Trey, 12/21/2017
GTS 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 7AM)

Bought it sight unseen and no test drive. Of course, this is my fifth Porsche in 20 some years. The Macan GTS is unbelievable. Great handling, great mileage, drop it into sport plus mode and blow the doors off almost anything on the road.

My Macan S is better than I anticipated

Photo Man, 08/13/2018
S 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 7AM)

Work closely with your dealer as everything you must add is an option!

Grandpa thinks he's Johnny Dark

Richard Vaughn, 04/12/2019
Sport Edition 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7AM)

I love my new Macan, I had a 2016 and thought it was great until I drove the new Macan. This is the quietest vehicle I've ever owned and I've owned a bunch of them. I never thought I would drive a 4 cylinder car until I drove the new sports edition. Wow, what a 4 banger..Mighty fine ride as my dad would say and that was back in the fifties. Would I recommend this Porsche. Right as rain and living in Oregon I know a little about rain. Take the coast highway Cannon Beach down to Brookings and you'll be in heaven. Roads are twisty with high banks with the most beautiful scenery you'll ever see. It's a drivers dream. See you on the road.

Best Handling SUV on Planet Period.

Omegax, 09/17/2018
Sport Edition 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7AM)

Just owned Sport Model since last week put around 500 miles. Loved it. It seduce to drive more.