Used 2010 Porsche Cayenne Consumer Reviews - 6 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Porsche Cayenne Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cayenne model:

awesome SUV
By mike

2010 Porsche Cayenne S 4dr SUV 4WD (4.8L 8cyl 6A)

is the best in his class mpg really good around 20 it so powerful and quiet ride it the most luxury SUV

Purchased my 2010 Transsyberia Pre-owned
By Steve B

2010 Porsche Cayenne S Transsyberia Tiptronic 4dr SUV 4WD (4.8L 8cyl 6A)

I purchased this pre-owned and have loved this car from day one. I'm not a huge fan of the orange wheels or sticker, but lucky for me those wheels and stickers were long gone when I got the car last year. I had it checked out prior by Porsche service and their comment was that the mechanics of the car were spot on. The odometer had just tripped 150k and this thing drives like new. Sport mode is so much fun and sounds great. This car gets a lot of compliments and I've enjoyed every minute with it. The interior with the Alcantara is sporty but luxurious. Passengers say it is very comfortable, in the back as well. The interior is tastefully accented with the orange on the dials, floormat trim, door trim, and seatbelts. My personal favorite is the panoramic roof and shade. The interior noise is what you would expect from a sports car, even as an SUV. It's relatively quiet but under throttle and at speed there is a small amount of noise. The Tiptronic is easy to use on the steering wheel or by using the shifter. Using either gets you as close to driving a manual as you can and makes it even more fun when driving those back roads in Northern Virginia.

Great car
By Brown gurl

2010 Porsche Cayenne S 4dr SUV 4WD (4.8L 8cyl 6A)

Love the feel of the car. Accelerate great. Handles well. Traction superb on wet roads. Rides nice. Bose stereo is nice.

luv dat porsche
By jdf

2010 Porsche Cayenne Tiptronic 4dr SUV 4WD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

A fine handling road car that drives and feels solid, and is . Great on trips to the west coast. heated steering wheel is great . mpg good for a vehicle its size.

Love it
By Hzsc

2010 Porsche Cayenne GTS Tiptronic 4dr SUV 4WD (4.8L 8cyl 6A)

Previous SUVs we have owned have been the Lexus LX470 and GX470. We highly considered both the new GX460 and the BMW X-6, but went with the Cayenne after falling in love with it during a test drive. Power is much superior to the Lexus and similar to the V-8 BMW in my opinion. I would love to have the turbo edition, but hard to justify the price. We love the ability to switch between the sport and comfort setting. The cayenne GTS actually rides very smoothly in comfort mode. Much smoother than I anticipated. The navigation system with voice control is much improved over my LX470 or our 2008 CLK 550 Mercedes. The I-pod interface is also fantastic in its controlability. Great car.

Navigation system iPod interface Comfort/sport mode control No service for one year Power Handling

Larger cup holders Mine needs the go-start so you can leave the keys in your pocket like the Mercedes. Ability for the back seats to recline for the passengers