Used 2007 Nissan Versa Consumer Reviews

Used Versa for Sale
Select your model:
12345...53

Pros
Cons

I love my new Versa!

Melissa, 09/28/2006

I took my 2005 Nissan Sentra 1.8 in for warranty service (rear brake drums needed replaced at 8563 miles! =( ) and walked over to the showroom while waiting for my car to be worked on. I took a test drive of the new Versa, and fell in love! I brought my new Versa home last night, and can't wait to get in it and drive some more! The shifter takes some getting used to as I have only ever driven a standard-H pattern manual before, but it's so much fun! My children have more room in the backseat now, and the seats are very cushy and comfy! I had to go with a lower model - no cruise control like I had in the Sentra - but since I hardly used it anyway, no major loss! Great job Nissan!

all the bells, w/o the stupid whistles

LLDavis, 10/11/2006

I really like this car. I drove a similar, but smaller model in Spain and was thrilled to see that Nissan was putting out a subcompact in the USA. I was looking for a car that rode a little higher than the average sedan, but still got good gas mileage, and didn't cost too much. I got all those things in the Versa, and I haven't been disappointed in any of its quirks (e.g. audible shifting noises, loose handling, flimsy velcro attachment for the hatch cover). Plus, I love the upholstery (microfibery), the tire pressure monitoring system, the touch- sensitive hatch lifter, and the interior room with an adorable, easy to park exterior.

this is a winner

joe mason, 11/07/2006

the cvt transmission is perfect for this engine.it is interesting to watch the tach while going up hills,the cvt is able to follow the power curve of the engine unlike a gear tranny.the seats are made of "memory foam" and become more comfortable as you drive. you feel like you are in a much larger car because of the room inside. the fuel economy is affected by the ac use but still gives 34 mpg.side air curtains & multiple front air bags give some peace of mind.the whole vehicle is a quality build and worth the money.

I'm Impressed !

schuh, 11/08/2006

OK, so I've only had it for a week, but its impressed me more than any other car of its class. I've read reviews that said the ride was poor. What car were they driving? My Versa rides more like a large car - very smooth - in fact its one of it's best features. First tank of fuel averaged 32 mpg - mostly city driving, - expect to do better once its broke in. The CVT transmission is a blast. Incredibly smooth - I really have to watch the speedometer or I find myself speeding.

Magic in Orlando

Magic in Orlando, 12/27/2006

I traded in my gas guzzling 06 Frontier for the 07 Versa. I test drove other similar sized autos and nothing else compares (Yaris, Aveo, Fit, Focus). Very sturdy handling, CVT provides "flying carpet" ride - very smooth. Interior appointments make driving bearable. Though I took a hit for trading in the 06 so soon, still have lower payments and gas costs and consider it a great decision.

12345...53