Used 2007 Nissan Versa Consumer Reviews

Used Versa for Sale
Select your model:
12345...53

Pros
Cons

driving 2007 VERSA

lili, 10/15/2006

fantastic, drives like a dream, sturdy noise free, sophisticated, could use arm rest shoulder and back seats pockets as a standard bonus.

2 year update

bstern92, 09/20/2014

I now have 98,000 miles on my versa and it's still going fine. I do have a couple complaints. The steering started to peel and once it starts, it just keeps getting worse. The steering wheel position is my biggest complaint. At its lowest setting it still sits up too high. My hands are only comfy holding the bottom of the wheel. I also had my outside door handle break off. It gets great gas mileage and the hatchback is so versatile. If you insist on only buying new and are on a tight budget, then this car is for you, otherwise there are much better used options. Since this time around I can afford to spend a little more, I am looking at buying a new 2015 honda fit ex for $18,000.

love my versa but....

andrea, 11/14/2006

I purchased my versa in July of 06 and I love it! However my check tire pressure light continually comes on, the dealership is fantastic with fixing it but its just lit up for the 3 or 4th time. Also check your tire wells, I had water that had leaked into the well from the back window not being sealed all the way. So check that out.

Love this car, but...

Rich, 10/01/2006

The GOOD: Wife was sold on a Scion Xa before I insisted she take a Versa test drive. She bought the first Versa the dealer sold. Impressive power w/6spd, fun to drive & great interior room & materials. The BAD: A/C compressor failed 2nd day. Took factory 1 month to replace. A/C now sounds like a dentist's drill @3000 RPM. TIRE PRESSURE MONITORING SYSTEM {TPM):Has been in Dealer shop for re- set 3 times in 2 months w/no low/high tire pressure detected. Consider an extended warranty if this problem is not addressed under a Nissan re-call. Online correspondence reflects an ongoing TPM problem among Versa owners. Hopefully Nissan will address this ongoing problem. $100 cost per re-set.

Has anyone else had this problem?

missmyversa, 01/06/2014

My 2007 Versa ran like a champ until 4-6 months ago when suddenly while driving would feel as if the car was not responding or had changed gears by itself. I would shift the automatic setting from D to N and back again and that would seem to correct it for awhile. Brakes replaced 2 months ago. Never did feel right, at times had to stomp on brake and still feel occasional loss of control. 12/24/2013 was slowing to a stop as traffic piled up, some ice on road. Car did not respond. With pedal all the way down, no response. Did not spin or fishtail, did not slow, just silently slid under bumper of SUV in front and was destroyed. Never happened for husband or mechanic. Me or car?

12345...53