Used 2015 Nissan Versa Note Consumer Reviews - 37 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Nissan Versa Note Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Versa Note model:

TURN THE HEADRESTS AROUND!! LOVE MY CAR!
By Diane D

2015 Nissan Versa Note 1.6 SV 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl CVT)

I didn't notice the small pocket glove compartment for a month! I didn't want to wait til I could find a manual with cruise (a MUST HAVE for me) so I took the CVT and I hope I don't regret it. I've seen a few complaints about the headrest. I felt like I was leaning over so I removed the head rest and turned it around, viola! Much better than not having one (headrest). As for accelerating on a short ramp, PUT YOUR FOOT ON THE GAS firmly (slowly apply pressure) before you hit the ramp! Or, try putting it in low, firm push on the pedal and that'll do it (put it back in drive too!). I haven't had ANY problem with it but it IS a 4 cyl. You've got to .get a "feel" for the CVT (not really a big fan, I'd rather have a traditional tranny). Folks, this is a low price (plenty of deals) and 4 cyl with 109 hp engine so don't expect a Maxima! In my opinion, WAY better than the Fiesta and Mirage (ugh, awful). So far, no issues with the window issues I've read about - guess I'll leave a towel in the car. Smile every time I get in and out, which is a breeze !! I had a 2001 Corolla for a short while and felt like a Big Foot climbing out (I'm 5'8") of that car.

Great gas saver, bad everything else.
By Isaac

2015 Nissan Versa Note 1.6 SV 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl CVT)

I own a 2015 Versa Note and I’ve had nothing but trouble with this car. The battery died at 40k miles, I have to replace all the suspension bushings at 60k. The suspension on the vehicle is very stiff. The amount of horsepower/torque is the equivalent of a 80’s Honda CRX, but in a car twice it’s size and almost thirty years newer. It drops in speed with the pedal to the floor up a slight incline.

Good little car with some big flaws!
By iconiy

2015 Nissan Versa Note 1.6 SR 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl CVT)

The versa note I had was a good little car. However, it had some very obnoxious flaws that made me just not enjoy driving it. Being that it is one of nissans cheapest cars, (although with all of the features I had, I could have bought an altima...) it is made of very cheap materials. After just a year of having the car, any bump and you would hear all the plastics on the interior rattle and shake. It got to the point where the whole car felt like it was shaking apart. Another issue I had with it is, whenever it would rain outside, the back windows would steam up, and there was nothing I could do to stop it. I could run the A/C, which would tank the gas mileage and what little power the car had. Or I would just lose all visibility out of the car. While the car got ok mileage (do not believe what the cars computer tells you, it is usually about 6 mpg less then what it shows), it just had no power, so if you had to go up hills you would lose all your mileage.

I LOVE MY LITTLE BLUE CAR !!
By Diane D

2015 Nissan Versa Note 1.6 SV 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl CVT)

It's a 4 cylinder low weight car. It's not a truck, SUV, or Corvette. It's a fabulous car with great gas mileage. Fun little tool around driving car. I've had it for 4 weeks and I love it. I am 5'8", it's comfy has all the room I need. I can't wait to take it on a road trip form SC to VA soon!

2015 Versa Note
By Preston Conner

2015 Nissan Versa Note 1.6 SV 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl CVT)

Purchased from Hertz Sales in early 2017. @70 miles now. Great on a road trip from Mesa As to Southern Louisiana. Did well 75 MPH+ !! @33 MPG. Recent issue with motor mounts and other engine supports. Haven't spoken to the dealer/Nissan customer care yet. Any feedback appreciated.