Used 2006 Nissan Titan Consumer Reviews

Used Titan for Sale
Select your model:
1...56789...29

Pros
Cons

Pleased with the Titan

J CHASE, 05/22/2006
XE 4dr King Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I did my background before buying. I'm happy with the vehicle. Great power. I' having better results with gas mileage that has been reported. Try synthetic oil, mobile1. I get 15.0 In town and 19.7 On the highway. This is with about 3600 miles on the truck. Quiet ride. I also have a fiber glass topper which helps with the mileage.

I've owned the rest. now I got the BEST

smoke20, 07/26/2006
SE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

When I went looking for a new truck, I decided I needed a crew cab because of my kids. Well being a die hard GMC person thats where I went 1st. Prices for a 2 wheel drive four door were crazy!!! To make a long story short I tried every full size truck on the market. I was about to purchase a 2006 dodge with a hemi, when a friend suggested nissan. I was not looking for a Japanese vehicle I told him. Well after he convinced me to test drive a TITAN I bought the truck the same day. My deep water blue TITAN is the best truck I have ever owned Nissan got this one right!

Nissan Built Tough

Santa fe high Demons, 03/08/2006
SE 4dr King Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This Truck is awesome it's reliable and very confortable, it's a tough truck for everything, it's fuel economy is great i got 26 gallons to a mile from the truck on the highway and it said i was only able to get 20 but i got 26. its good on gas and it's built like the old pick up trucks. Nissan is making a sprint to the top of trucks.

I love my truck

kelly, 04/17/2006
SE FFV 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

We love our new Nissan Titan. It is the best purchase we made. Out of all the cars and trucks we have owned, this is the best.

6 month review.

Spider8408, 07/18/2006
SE FFV 4dr King Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Most people review a vehicle right after they buy it. I decided to wait until 6 month time period. I have 9,000 miles on her. Absolutely love it. Gas is what I expected, high 15 average. This truck has plenty of power to spare, head-turning good looks, and the ride is great. It has to be the most comfortable vehicle for long trips. I regularly pull a 5,500lb boat that you can't even tell is there. I've only had to see the dealer once and that was for a tire rotation and a passenger seat squeak. Other than that this truck has been solid, reliable and everything that I expected when I bought it. Thanks to edmunds I got a great deal on it. Sticker 33,6 bought 27,7 after TMV + rebates

1...56789...29