Used 2006 Nissan Titan Consumer Reviews

Used Titan for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...29

Pros
Cons

Unreliable

chuckles65, 03/20/2015
SE 4dr King Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I bought my 2006 used in 2011 with 75K miles. Since then it needed new e-brake lines, front coils (broken), front disks, new exhaust (not surprising), hesitated when cold, and repairs for rear hub gaskets, ball joints, etc. to the tune of 7K in repairs. Rarely got better than 10 MPG around town. I put less that 20K on this in 3 years. Good looking, well laid-out truck, but not reliable.

Best Truck I Have Ever Bought

Roadturtle, 12/14/2006

POWER POWER POWER I love this Nissan Titan. It has everything you could possible want in a 4x4 truck. Nissan did everything right. I have owned all of the others. Hey Ford, Chevy, Dodge, and Toyota. You are falling way behind Copy this truck. It is the best. If you drive it You WILL buy it.

Not reliable

john_jt, 07/11/2013

Owned this truck for 7 years and had many problems with it. There were also many recalls. Looks nice but not very tough. Nissan also did not help me out when needed. I was a Nissan owner for 20 years (Pathfinder & Exterra before the Titan) but because of Nissan not caring about my problems I have now switched to Toyota.

good choice

SP60, 12/02/2006

i traded in an F-150 for my titan. many options on my titan were not even available on the 150. this truck has excellent power for towing an 8300 lb boat. great stereo system and tons of room in the back seat. best truck i have owned!

Impressed

Impressed, 10/13/2008

I bought my 06 Titan from the original owner who put 88,000 miles on it in 28 months. At first, I was hesitant to buy a high mileage 2 year old truck but after having it throughly inspected, I was more than confident in it's condition. Since day one of ownership, I have felt like a teenager with his first car. This truck is built with looks, reliability and POWER. I love the power rear window, dash, room and abundant storage. I recently added a 3 inch lift and dual exhaust. Grown men gather around my truck to gawk at it and listen to the roar of the engine. I plan on owning this truck forever. The engine is a little thirsty but with a V8, what do you expect? Buy this truck, it is worth it!

12345...29