Used 2006 Nissan Titan Consumer Reviews

$10,995

Used Titan for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Better Than Expected!

wward, 09/01/2007
SE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I own an auto repair business and was looking for a new personal truck. This truck is amazing. It sets the bar a lot higher for the other truck makers. Ride, performance, ease of service, etc.

Super Titan

FL BLZRD TITAN, 11/09/2007
SE FFV 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is by far the best pickup I've ever owned. The ride quality, design, ergonomics are the best. You can not find a better pick-up on the market. The quality is excellent. I think it has a well thought out interior and exterior. Take a test drive and you'll buy it. 17 MPG on average.

Titan Rule

Titan Rules!, 03/28/2008
LE FFV 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Owned my 2006 Titan Crew cab LE 4x4 FFV since April 07 and am very satisfied. Love the smooth ride and power. Sometimes forget I'm in a full size truck. Only had a problem with the radio going out out on me but the dealer replaced it. Looked at the F150 but found the rear seating more comfortable in the Titan (Important on long trips). Looked at the Tundra but to have it equipped like the Titan would have run up in the 45k area.

The Titanic

Mr. Nissan, 12/11/2007
SE FFV 4dr King Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Love Nissan & love the Titan! Have towed cars, moved people in & outta houses. Has amazing power, it's roomy, comfortable and extremely quiet when driven. I think it's the best deal when compared to the competition. It's tough and does whatever you want it to do. Nissan tried the full size pick up segment & did a great job. It has power, room, it fun 2 drive, it a beast of a vehicle. I just wish it had better fuel economy and interior materials.

Great Truck

Jackson pitcher, 08/25/2019
LE FFV 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I have a 2006 Nissan Titan LE crew cab. It has been nothing but great to me. I have 250k miles on it and I still daily it. I tow my 26ft camper with it and it does it no problem. When I buy a brand new truck next year it’s between a Titan and F-150