Used 2006 Nissan Titan Consumer Reviews

$10,995

Used Titan for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

the best truck ever

johnny peterson, 11/22/2006
SE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

The best full size truck i ever had and i had a lot of trucks. I tell all the guys at work to buy one. The truck is big inside and looks good on the outside

Alot of BANG for the BUCK!!!

tnjyoung, 12/30/2006
XE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

My wife and I bought this as a replacement for our 2006 Honda Civic. It has tons (and I mean Tons) of power and it is very fun to drive. The reason for purchase and one of the best features is all the leg room! I am 6' tall and I felt cramped in the civic. This has a great driving position and offers adjustable pedals. Steering wheel audio controls are nice too! The exhaust has a real throaty sound that combines nicely with the rugged design. I would buy another today!

Best crewcab on the market

Texas Truck, 01/09/2007
SE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I have owned Ford, Dodge, and Chevrolet and the Nissan Titan is by far the best overall crewcab I have purchased. Great power and acceleration, easily pulls my travel trailer (6500 lbs) and handles well on the highway. The large interior is great for the family on long trips. Only issue is a high-pitched whine from the engine, noticed only after taking the truck to a discount oil change facility, though no problems noticed. Bought it because I liked the look, power, and functionality. Also, I was sick of the pompous jerks at the domestic dealerships who act as if I should be lucky to be in their showroom.

Don't mess with Titan

Byron, 01/14/2007
SE FFV 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Wow! Awesome truck! Blows away Ford, Chevy and Dodge. Handles like a sports car and has more than enough power. Love getting this truck on the open highway. Cruise at 85 miles an hour and only running 2000 rpm! Smooth and solid ride, quiet interior with nice V8 rumble. Interior well thought out and comfortable. No rattles or vibration at all. Plenty of room inside. Nissan did a great job with this truck. They have exceeded my expectations for a pickup. Very pleased thus far with purchase. Love watching the competition trying to catch me!

New Titan Owner

kingkooldaddy, 01/18/2007
XE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I love the power and handling of my 2006 Titan. I have never had a stock truck with so much horsepower. It has many excellent features and room for all three of my kids to stretch out in the back seat. Pay close attention, though, I have only 1600 miles on it and the rear end is being replaced this week. I have read many posts of owners with similar problems.