Used 2006 Nissan Titan Consumer Reviews

Used Titan for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...29

Pros
Cons

Sold on this baby!

NurseBuck, 02/19/2006

I have always driven a new Chevy 1500 series 4x4 Z71 for the last 14 years. My mother is a GM retiree, so trading truck every year was a breeze...until the last 2 years. I decided to look at the Titan, since I had nothing to loose except money on another Chevy. I was very impressed with the look and feel of the Titan. It sounds very commanding and will throw you back in your seat when you give it the gas. It's one of the most comfortable cabins I have every ridden or driven in. The shorter front end makes cornering and tight curves very nice. If you drive this truck, you will want one for sure. Yes, the MPG is less but it's a real truck..not a car.

Bad Tranny

Biggy, 11/28/2006

We just bought this titan crew cab and it has less then 5000 miles on it and it slams into reverse. whats with that. but driving the tranny doesn't struggle at all. all its power is easily put to the tires. never had a bad shift when driving. just putting it into reverse. other than that it's a great vehicle.

2006 king cab titan

neil bradford, 09/08/2006

I would like temperature in mirror, easier radio to understand, of course better mileage.

an excellent truck!

driver1232, 08/27/2009

bought new. Been making me happy for years now. Comfortable, spacious, quiet on the inside. loads of power, great utility. I will buy another one without reservations. Best truck I've ever had.

Nissan Built the Right Truck

estrellazero, 02/15/2006

Titan's power is great and going 0 - 60 is just as fun as it is in a car. It rides smooth and handles like a car, and yet it's rugged enough to dig through a swamp or pull your 9500 lb. camping trailer. The interior and exterior are large and appealing. The Titan very practical as passenger, work, or playing vehicle!!

12345...29