Used 2014 Nissan Juke Consumer Reviews - 9 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Nissan Juke Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Juke model:

2014 Juke Nissan AWD SUV turbo
By Serggy

2014 Nissan Juke S 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

Beautiful car I appreciate everything that comes with it, definitely a great package all around

Gem of a JUKE!
By L.A. Jones

2014 Nissan Juke SL 4dr Hatchback AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

I saw a Juke on the highway once. I immediately loved how different it looked and made a mental note to myself, if I was ever going to buy a new car, look into the Juke! The time came and I just had to test drive one... I was Sold! It really did exceed my expectations. From the push start, the tight handling, acceleration, comfort... this vehicle has all I need and want!

2014 Nissan Juke
By Keith Houske

2014 Nissan Juke S 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

Bought this car for my wife and she absolutely loves it! "It fits me" is what she says. Comfort, durability and mileage are all great.

WORST Vehicle I Have Ever Owned
By Ms Lawrence

2014 Nissan Juke NISMO 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

They suck you in to buy it because of the look and color options, but in reality it is the most unsafe, unreliable money pit vehicle I've ever owned! The entire vehicle is like a cheap combination of plastic and thin, thin metal. I had to replace the tires before I even had 15000 miles on it just so I could pass state inspection. The windows are so cheap that when I got a very small rock chip, I parked it in the garage so that the next day my insurance could fill it so it didn't spider, but the next day when I opened the garage I was shocked at how it had completely spidered over the entire windshield, and it was only 30 degrees outside and my "Joke" was parked in the garage, so needless to say I had to get a new windshield! The gas mileage is so bad, I can fill up and never even get more than 260 miles on a tank of gas. The list goes on by a lot, but I'm just trying to warn others not to get sucked into buying this vehicle because of the color options!! Just beware!

Atomic gold Juke SL
By Loretta Rhine

2014 Nissan Juke SL 4dr Hatchback AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

I love my Juke! I receive so many compliments about it from other people on the street. It is a fun and peppy AWD SUV which has good acceleration and handling. I'm so glad I bought my 2014 Juke!