Used 2015 Nissan Altima Consumer Reviews - 107 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Nissan Altima Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Altima model:

Altima's Are Ultimate!!!!
By Slick Willy

2015 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

The CVT is differetn than previous types of transmissions, expect to get used to the roar of the engine.

Great mileage comfortable ride
By Dennis

2015 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

It actually gets over 40 mpg if you drive a steady 65 mph.

1 Year Later
By camasa13

2015 Nissan Altima 2.5 SV 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Bought my one owner car in the spring of '17 with 17,000 miles on it. Fully loaded SV model (Navigation, cold weather package, technology package, moonroof). I paid 16,300 for the car with a lifetime powertrain warranty included. Out the door after fees and everything for a little over $18,000 with a full bumper to bumper lifetime warranty. I have a pamphlet with the entensive coverage list on it. I've owned the car a year this month. It now has 34,500 miles on it. Car drives great and gets great gas mileage. I drive 60 miles round trip to work every day and I average 34-36 with cruise set at 75. Impressive response and pick up for a 4 cylinder. Handles well. Only problems have been the infotainment system was buggy and didn't work correctly all the time. Update seems to have fixed that problem. Navigation is still difficult to use though. Transmission "shifted" weird at times. CVT did take some getting used to. Recall and update by dealer seems to have fixed that. Only thing that seems to really bother me is that I have wind noise around my driver side door that is right next to me when I'm driving. It's nowhere else in the car. The brakes also squeal at lowers speeds and stops sometimes. Nissan said it's normal. I don't think my brakes should squeak at only 25,000+ miles. My mother-in-laws has had a 13 and now a 15 and they both have had brake noise.

2015 Altima Review
By Frank

2015 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Leather adds extra comfort.

Love my Altima, except road noise and low beams
By frkeller

2015 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I love almost everything about my 2015 Altima, especially the gas mileage which hovers around 33 mpg city plus highway. But I don't like the road noise in the car. You would think this car has no sound proofing at all. I even switched to new Michelin Defender tires, but still bad road noise. The problem is the car, not the tires. Also the headlight low beams are worthless. They don't illuminate far enough ahead of the car. I feel unsafe driving with low beams in the semi-rural area where I live. I replaced the originals with brighter LED bulbs. Some improvement, but not enough, because they are just aimed too low, or whatever. The high beams are great. But the low beams are little better than candles. If I buy a different car, it will be because of bogus low beams. Except for road noise and low beams, I love the car.