Used 2013 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class Consumer Reviews - 3 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific SLK-Class model:

Peppy, fun sports car
By Marty

2013 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class SLK350 2dr Convertible (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

If this is a midlife crisis I'm all for it! I recently purchased this used, original owner took great care of it. The 350 has a lot more pep than the 250, enough to make me pass on the 250. Either way, it has great road feel, lays low and tight to the ground, doesn't feel twitchy at all and yet it awakens when you simply tap the gas. I love driving it around with the top down. Well appointed, nice leather and controls, screen is a little small and I wish it was a touch screen. I have better nav and screen in my Toyota Avalon. Aside from that, a beautiful, elegant piece of machinery.

Love to drive this car
By M. E. Williams

2013 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class SLK55 AMG 2dr Convertible (5.5L 8cyl 7A)

I have not owned a convertible since I was a teenager. This car really takes you back. It is so comfortable to ride in short or long trips. We took it on a trip from Austin to Shreveport, LA. Got great gas mileage, the ride was very comfortable. We only made one stop...bathroom break. We were not tired when we arrived at our destination. We take it on week-end trips often. It just hugs the road. My husband always wants to take "the little car", as he calls it.

Here it is almost Thanksgiving and I still love driving my "little" car with the top down. If you have never owned one and can afford to buy one (new or used) you should put this on your bucket list of things to do. You won't regret it.

2 - Now that I have owned this little car for over a year, I still LOVE it!! Love driving it, love riding in it and love the fact that heads turn when I pass by. Guess I will keep it.

Well, here it is, another year gone by. I am still loving to drive my little convertible. I still get a lot of looks from young and old. I still get a lot of offers to buy it. Just not ready to let go of this fun loving little car. Maybe next year I will let someone else enjoy such a well made, fun to drive, good looking car. They don't make the SLK250 anymore. Very sad.

I love my 2013 SLK250
By Baki Cetegen

2013 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class SLK250 2dr Convertible (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I bought this car used and had it for a month now. It is a great car with good power and handling. My other car is a 2011 BMW 535xi. This hardtop convertible is just what I needed for summer months. I hope it holds well. I actually like to driver interface, controls and navigation better than those of BMW.