Used 2016 Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class Consumer Reviews

Used GLC-Class for Sale
Select your model:
12345...12

Pros
Cons

hertzdav

hertzdav, 08/01/2016
GLC 300 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

My collision avoidance system is not working. Took it back to the dealer and they don't have a clue as how to even test it. I called Mercedes Hq and they supposedly have advised my dealer how to insure the system is working properly. Tomorrow we try again. If they don't repair it I will Lemmon law the vehicle. Dealer still can't get the collision avoidance working. Very disappointing! I love the car and have taken it back for the collision avoidance system 3 times. It still doesn't work. One more engineering mistake is with the drivers side windshield wiper. If you lift the wiper up it comes in contact with the hood and scratches the paint off the hood. They have no fix for that.

2017 GLC - Excellent Mid Size SUV

Jeff Thomas, 08/10/2016
GLC300 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

The new 2016/2017 Mercedes GLC is very refined, smooth, quiet and has a lot of technology. The ride is great and materials are top notch in the interior. Acceleration is very good for its class and handling is pretty good. I would consider it at or near the top of its class compared to BMW X3, Jaguar F Pace, Acura RDX, etc. Price is competitive.

Very nice package

Michael Ellis, 08/22/2016
GLC300 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

I have absolutely no complaints! Great interior and technology package! Shopped Porsche Macan, BMW, Audi Q5. Mercedes gives you a lot of car for the price! I simply was not willing to spend over $55000!

We too have the noisey brakes in reverse. fixed

daspenguin, 01/18/2017
GLC 300 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

Great car. Quite. Interior is first rate. Ride is nicely flexible with program. Don't understand the squeak in the brakes in reverse. Squeky brakes fixed under recall. 32k on the car with no other issues. tires needed in the next 5k miles. Update: 45k on the car. New tires at 35k. Stamdard maintenance by an indy mechanic. A couple of recalls under warranty. Crankcase ventilation system fixed under warranty. It would have been expensive. Considering an extended warranty to defray future costs.

Great mid size Benz

Dave Enlow, 12/14/2018
GLC 300 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

I leased the 2016 MB GLC300 on a whim when my wife and I were frustrated by our treatment at several other high end dealerships. We walked into the dealership at 6 pm on New Years Eve. I was shocked by how affordable this vehicle vehicle was and how ready the dealership was to meet my price criteria. I was stunned by the power and acceleration of the 4 cylinder turbo engine, very responsive when needed. The car has performed flawlessly for 3 years, although it has had a large number of factory recalls, all for issues I would have never noticed such as a questionable electrical ground and "possible" coolant leak. The dealership experience was outstanding, they were low pressure and very proud of their brand and products. The salesman warned us that once we drive this car, no other brand will compare. I was willing to take that chance and drove it, he was right, I was in love with that MBZ ride and acceleration. The cargo room is perfect, the interior comfort is unlike any other vehicle I have owned. My biggest frustration is the tuning of the audio system, it is a joy stick on the console and very distracting while driving. I wish it was a touch screen like my Subaru. Of course I never get to drive the vehicle as the wife thinks it's hers. Now my lease is up and I had to decide to either turn it in, buy it out or walk away, or go with the 2019 GLC300. That salesman did it to me again, he brought a beautiful 2019 to my house for a test drive. I couldn't let it go, I signed up for another 3 years on the 2019 GLC300, this time I got the AMG package! But I'm sure I won't be driving it much, wife thinks it's hers again. One more complaint.... that nice MBZ ride comes at a price, the tires wear out at 18K miles due to the heavy weight of the vehicle. A set of tires for this beast will set you back $1000.

12345...12