Used 2015 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Consumer Reviews - 12 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific E-Class model:

Perfect car for me!
By MercedesMan

2015 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 350 Sport 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Lots of dealers still have 2015-2016 W212s for sale. Get a warranty if possible, and do preventive maintenance. Car is very very solid, and very well built. Not only that, the car is incredibly comfortable. Back seat space is not massive, yet still plentiful. Bought this car new as a leftover 2015 from a dealer. The M276 V6 motor is great, and the car is overall good in performance. Technology isn't prefect, and takes a while to get used to. Reliability of this vehicle isn't for sure knowable, as it only has 20000 miles. So far the dealer experience has bent great, and the car never goes in for unexpected repairs. This car is perfect for somebody who drives a lot and wants something comfortable and safe. MPG is okay for a car weighing in at 5300 lbs. Overall, best car I've ever owned, topping Lexus, BMW, Lincoln, and other Mercedes products. E Class is the way to go!

Great Lux Convertible
By Tom

2015 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 400 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 7A)

If you are looking for a sport convertible a few years old that sold new in the 70 k range, go with the porsche/jag/bmw/audi. HOWEVER, If you want luxury, The e400 benz convertible is it for me. I drove all of them. Its personal though. good luck

30k mile lease with only 17k miles
By Rodney Wilson

2015 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 350 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

If i can attach a picture i will show how my petite 100 pound wife has to use two seat cushions as the car kills your back. Oh and if you are under mileage MB financial just says nothing.

30 Month, 53000 mile accolades
By Al

2015 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 250 Sport BlueTEC 4dr Sedan (2.1L 4cyl Turbodiesel 7A)

I have had several e classes and this is my third diesel; had a 98 E300 and an R320. There have been no unscheduled pit stops and it has remained tight, quiet, and returning terrific MPGs. On open road to San Diego, with V1 protection so high cruising speeds, I had 39.9 MPG. Overall mileage when averaging 30-40 mph over 12K miles, it is returning a steady 36.2 - 35.1. It is a great basic car, the right size for everything. I have had 2 S-Classes, and the size got me, a 2012 550CL which let me go way too fast way too easy and the long hood was a pain in a parking garage, always concerned I was going to see a wide-eyed pedestrian hoping on that hood as I leveled off. Note that it is a diesel and it takes a moment to spool up from a dead stop but has adequate go and I have never downshifted for any mountain driving, a nice feeling. But, above 70 you have to let the torque take care of passing tasks, at that speed and above there is not enough horsepower to downshift and put you back in the seat. I have 7K more miles on my lease and thing it may be time for a cabriolet!

Beautiful Car
By Andrew

2015 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 350 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I bought my CPO 2015 Mercedes Benz E350 Sport last week, but in that time have already driven over 2,000 miles in a mixture of fast highways, quiet suburban roads and gridlocked city streets. This car is smooth, quiet, powerful, and most important, COMFORTABLE. The seats are perhaps the best of any car I've ever driven, and I've driven many. This is my first. E class, but I've had five C class cars before and this is a real step up in terms of comfort and serenity, with only a slight step down in sportiness. So far I'm very impressed.