Used 2015 Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used CLA-Class for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons
4 out of 5 stars

Not a Mercedes Guy..

jc3513, 06/29/2015
CLA 250 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7AM)

I'm not a Mercedes guy at all, in fact I can care less about the name brand itself. BUT - that said I love this car! I did have a problem with the COMAND system that I found to be unacceptable so early on, but it hasn't reoccurred and if it doesn't all may be forgiven. Otherwise, the interior (Sport + trim w/suspension) is breath taking! I mean the stuff that attracts flies if you know what I mean. The seat belts are red!! (I nearly crapped myself when I first saw that) My biggest disappointment is the 7Logic Harmon Kardon surround system; horrible with lows (no bass at all). I've had to learn to appreciate bass-less music and once you do its a hell of a system! UPDATE (6/30/16): So far no regrets, did have a minor issue (e.g. gas cap door replaced) though. The car performs well, I have the upgraded sport exhaust and let me tell you it sounds AMAZING out on the highways! The in car tech is great,...music via bluetooth sounds better than local files on the SD card. The COMAND (infotainment) has a strong processor because it moves fast with zero hesitation even while using navi maps. I have to plug the excellent service from Mercedes-Benz of Orlando (Maitland), SECOND TO NONE and I'm serious! The way they treat me I feel certain to buy another car from them....that good! Reasonable Doubts: Those run-flat tires are suspect....gone thru two already and they are NOT cheap! UPDATE (12/30/16): I love this car,....but the tires are just too expensive. I have the Sport + package (aka AMG Line) w/run flat Dunlop sport-maxx tires and boy are they both sensitive to the road and expensive to replace! I've gone through a total of 5 tires now, $408 a piece (two covered by warranty). Other than that, the car is amazing, no problems with it at all and Mercedes-Benz of Orlando has been nothing short of EXCELLENT in my opinion. Those guys and gals have it together! Performance wise, the car sounds like a dream (exhaust note) and the steering is phenomenal! The braking power is on this thing is amazing but the cost to replace is not, so don't go crazy!

Too Good 2 Be True

Shannon Munoz, 05/23/2016
CLA 250 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7AM)

After a few hundred miles the right back speaker was broke. At 13,000 miles I had to replace all 4 tires due to excessive wear. At 14,500 miles the sunroof broke. The inside noise is loud and the interior vibrates. I made a mistake in trading my perfectly good C300 for this car!!!

3 out of 5 stars

Good car but can be further bettered

Romeo123, 02/07/2016
CLA 250 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7AM)

Gas tank has limited reserve so put gas before the fuel runs out. Front lights are too strong at night time and drivers coming from the opposite direction tend to think that the car has high beam on. Not a bad car to have actually but there are improvements that can be made to make it even better... Updated review on 8/12/16 Terrible car. Avoid at all costs. I wish I had gotten a different car...

Ad
The Mercedes-Benz C-Class
Choose the trim, color, options, packages and more for your Mercedes-Benz

.cla250 is a girl car

Polis, 11/12/2015
CLA 250 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7AM)

It has a peculiar effect on women. They settle in to those bucket seats, take in the standard M. B interior then they go MMMM! Like someone just hugged them. Im not kidding I have seen it happen a few times, starting with my wife. It is smaller than most MB models and women fit in to it better. The styling is good too, a couple of times pepole just passing by have said, "Pretty car" ! I always sit in that very adjustable front seat, set to my personal positions so it fits me well too. What I look for is that 0-60 in in 6.3 pickup. That is from the dual clutch robot manual transmission. This thing is faster off the line than most cars. I have not had the chance yet to see if the top end is really 150 like they say. So women like the styling and I like the performance. A great car for the price. After I became disabled I traded my wife for it. I drive her SUV because it is handi capable and she has the cla250 now. She loves it.

Would never buy again