Used 2015 Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used CLA-Class for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

MBZ Girl Loves This Car!

MBZ Girl, 08/28/2020
CLA 250 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7AM)

Do your due diligence, of course, before buying any vehicle-we all know that. I really enjoy this car. I’ve had both a Porsche convertible and a Mercedes sedan prior to Purchasing this CLA250. With the CLA, I enjoy the easy drive and the fact that it’s sporty. It’s a 4-door car with a two-door feel. It has plenty of power, trunk space, and the rear seats fold down. Maintenance is as expected with MB. I love this car!

3 months old 8k miles and needs new engine

D, 11/21/2015
CLA 250 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7AM)

Car windows wouldn't roll up after purchasing, sunroof stopped working at 6k miles. And at 8k 3 months and two weeks after buying vehicle breaks down( horrible roadside assistance) and am told vehicle needs new engine and repairs can take up to 3 months!!!

3 out of 5 stars
3 out of 5 stars
5 out of 5 stars

Next generation MB is great.

Mark P., 04/08/2017
CLA 45 AMG 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7AM)

AMG - Ah my God!! I own cla45 amg last 2 years. It is a pocket rocket. This car is light and incredibly fun to drive. AWD is superb in winter. Also the fuel economy is awesome.

Ad
The Mercedes-Benz C-Class
Choose the trim, color, options, packages and more for your Mercedes-Benz

True Review Based on 3-yr Daily Experience

Isabella, 01/23/2018
CLA 250 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7AM)

My car, 2015 CLA250 4MATIC, has Sport Plus option (what they also call "AMG edition") with suede+leather seats with red seatbelts and painted with designo matte silver w/ red highlights. It definitely looks exotic and I have had compliments from people throughout the lease term. With sport plus package which is supposed to include sporty upgrade to the performance overall, this car is awesome with great acceleration and breaks! Car doesn't feel light but it does all the jobs as if it's feather-light. I can definitely feel the power and traction control. I LOVED my CLA all the time! One time, though, my car wouldn't turn on all of sudden with dashboard alert message saying "4MATIC Issue. Please see dealer," and it turned out certain part related to 4MATIC (AWD) had to be ordered directly from Germany and replaced, having to tow my car to the dealer, get the loaner, and waiting for about a week until I got my car back. The other time this alert message with alert sound popped on the dashboard, saying "coolant issue. Please stop driving and call dealer" so I had to go to nearest shopping center, park, and call which led to towing to the dealer again. They replaced the part that connects coolant container and got fixed pretty fast for this one. Both issues were covered under warranty. I had seriously considered buying this leased car since I was just in so much love with every bit of this car, but since those issues had raised, I got too scared to keep it maintenance-wise, so I am returning this car back to Mercedes dealer the day after tomorrow (end of lease). I am not sure if I had just been unlucky or the model itself was way too new back then, but I am so in love with my first experience with Mercedes overall, so I just purchased C43 AMG Coupe to continue my journey with Mercedes ;)

CLA250 Sport Plus

Cristian DC, 05/25/2020
CLA 250 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7AM)

5 years on the road, no issues. The sport plus package is a must, improving aesthetics, suspension, grip and even exhaust sounds