Used 2011 Maserati Quattroporte Consumer Reviews - 2 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Maserati Quattroporte Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Quattroporte model:

The Black Panther
By Maserati Man

2011 Maserati Quattroporte S 4dr Sedan (4.7L 8cyl 6A)

It is very the most beautiful car on the road, still! Definitely buy the 2010-2012 years Quattroporte-S with the 4.7. Talk to the dealer mechanics and the sales pros, the 4.7 engine is bullet proof. It drives and handles way better than either a Jag XJ or Mercedes E550 or S series. Truly fun to drive and you can get 22 mpg at 75 mph on long hauls. There is no need to dog it in sport mode, why? From 40 mph to 120 mph+, the car is really quick in normal mode. I bought my 2011 in July 2016 with 12k miles and have put 9k trouble free miles, I choose to change the oil every 6k miles and use a German synthetic called Liqimali, my exotic repair specialist recommends it, better than American synthetics. Every time we take this car on a trip we always get horns honking, thumbs up, and people want to know what it is, most incredible car I have ever owned. Very satisfied.

Best of the best
By darrellj

2011 Maserati Quattroporte S 4dr Sedan (4.7L 8cyl 6A)

I am a car guy - period. Over 44 driving years I have owned every model of Porshe (excluding Panamera) every series BMW including the
M's, 5 Vettes and a few others I've built. The Sport GTS takes a few miles to learn to drive, and appreciate, but in Sport Mode, Manual shift using paddles it is absolutely excellent in every aspect. Handling - bearing in mind it is a 4400 lb car - is every bit as good if not better than my EX 2011 M3 with competition package, much smoother on corners than any Vette. and definitely not lacking on power. Granted it does not have all the stupid stuff no reasonable person would want (as offered with S550 or 7 series). But talk about attention getting. Wow!

Looks, sound cornering, comfort, sporty. Electronics are top notch once you have them figured out. Thisis the only car I have owned that actually took me 6 hours to diges the basics in the manual. Still working on some of the more intricate stuff.

Add ceramic brake pads as standard. I added them and no more dust. Absolutely essential if you car about your wheels.