Used 2002 Lincoln LS Consumer Reviews

Used LS for Sale
Select your model:
12345...27

Pros
Cons

The Mafia Mobile

Thad Stovall, 01/23/2003
LSE 4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

This car is a wonderful driving experience. It turns heads everywhere I go, even when I'm in a drive through to get a burger. I call it the mafia mobile, for I had the LSE's windows tinted, and it has the mysterious, yet seductive look about it. The power is satisfactory. The exterior design is one of the most beautiful cars on the road. The interior is nice, too, but the glove compartment and inside storage leave much to be desired in size. I have driven a Jaguar S Type. Even though that is a prestigious, nice automobile, I cannot see how it is 10 K better.

Everything I thiught it would be

RA Jensen, 01/31/2003
LSE 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

Best car I've ever owned. After 5000 miles, not a single problem or defect of any kind.

Bound to be a Classic

rwd, 08/03/2006
4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

When it comes to collectability, a vehicle's: styling, quality, performance, and enjoyability are paramount. Lincoln's LS, which had a relatively short production life, certainly is stylish inside and out, and is extremely reliable. Reliability alone can make owning a car enjoyable, but one's appreciation for the LS is found in its sporty ride and excellent handling.

Lincoln LS 2002 Premium

Lincoln LS Fan, 03/17/2006
4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

My 2002 Lincoln LS, Premium, has been very reliable, comfortable, and enjoyaalbe. The most impressive aspect of the LS is its superior handling characteristics, especially in cornering and emergency avoidance maneuvers. The LS's Advance Trac system combined with winter tires enables the vehicle to climb all of Pittsburgh's snowy hills without trouble. The performance from the V6 is more than adequate, and the transmission shifts smoothly and flawlessly, even in our hilly terrain. After owning very acceptable vehicles such as Avalons and Camrys, I strongly believe the Lincoln LS is the most reliable and enjoyable vehicle I have owned.

Black Beauty

Mike Stelmasky, 03/04/2017
Sport 4dr Sedan (3.9L 8cyl 5A)

This is a very safe automobile!! Our 2000 LS got hit by a 65 F150 EXTENDED Cab, at a Police estimated 55mph, while we were standing still. The trunk took the brunt of the energy and the top did ripple a little, but we walked away without a scratch. Because of the performance of the 2000 we went out and bought a 2002. There are 97,000 miles on it now and we had the coils replaced once and the connection from the seatbelt to the airbags under the driver side seat repaired, to stop the warning light from blinking by someone other then the Ford-Lincoln dealer, they ripped us off once on an overheating problem, they misdiagnosed it the first time as a thermostat (and replaced and charged us for replacing it) when it was the hydraulic solenoid for the fan (which they knew nothing about and charged us for diagnostic time, and said "You know that this is a Jaguar?") and overcharged us by double, we will never go back there again. The car looks like it just came out of the showroom and gets a lot of attention. It handles like a roller-skate, rides like a dream and accelerates way better then you would expect!! We LOVE the Car!!! Our LS just past 103,500 mi. and still drives beautifully! We're at 109,100 mi. still drives beautifully and we're averaging 18.8 to 24 MPG!

12345...27