Skip to main content
$52,110

Compare dealer price quotes
Select your model:

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Great family SUV for non-camping road trip.

La Habra Cobra, 01/20/2022
4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Smooth ride, great quality of material, and impeccable fuel economy as you already know about the famous LEXUS perks. I chose RX hybrid L model for the family road trip when we stay in the hotels. I also owned a Sienna mini-van and needed another car for high-mileage trip and commute. I was worried about the cargo space because of many concerns in reviews, but this L model has enough space for a large icebox and three large trunks. We don't need 3rd row seats, but it is useful sometimes when we need to give someone a ride for a short distance which actually happened to me many times. Overall, I am satisfied with my decision, but I would like to say I just bought the right car at the wrong time. My RXL is a base model with ridiculously overpriced ~$10,000 options which ends up around ultra luxury trim price level...LOL

5 out of 5 stars

Nice car lots of futures

Ulises Herrera , 05/22/2022
Luxury 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

The car is great for small family, we are four and a dog so is perfect for us. Lots of safety futures and smoth ride. I had a Mercedes but I will never go back.. all those European cars are just a box full of non working and expensive futures to fix.

Awesome

Sam, 06/07/2022
4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Love everything about my new Lexus RX450HL

Poor Build Quality

G, 08/06/2022
Luxury 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

This car has poor build quality, less than 700 miles and the side mirror breaks at a carwash. After looking at the mirror housing, its a cheap plastic that holds it together. Hopefully that will be the only issue in the near future. Really wished there were GLE\GLS or X5\X7 available to purchase before settling for a Lexus. The infotainment is awful, not very user friendly and perhaps the worst quality 360 camera of any car for the past 10 years. The Mark Levinson radio sounds good, the MPG is not as good as advertised but its nice getting at least 25mpg for such a heavy vehicle. Comfortable but boring and unenthusiastic ride quality. After previously owning a vehicle from the big 3 brands from Japan, I can confirm that Japanese reliability is a myth. The only reputation that’s true of them is the boring and uninspired ride quality.

The Lexus Ride

Eddie D, 08/08/2022
Luxury 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

The ride is very smooth, quiet, and comfortable. Interior has the luxury look and feel. Best vehicle that I have owned.

4 out of 5 stars