Used 2007 Lexus GX 470 Consumer Reviews

Used GX 470 for Sale
Select your model:
1...234567

Pros
Cons

My first Lexus

saurin patel, 06/07/2007
4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

This is my first Lexus and I love it, superb driving and luxurious.

Almost perfect

Lexus Loyalist, 09/07/2007
4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

After 4 RXs, I needed a change. Voila the GX. It is roomy, comfortable, sufficiently powerful, and beautifully finished. Only cars with the 3rd row seat were available, but I would rather skip that expense and get a cargo cover instead. The seats are stored, taking up room in my garage. After owning 10 Lexuses, I am surprised at some of the features missing from this car, e.g. HID swiveling headlamps and in-dash CD player. The RX is a much better equipped model for much less money.

Nice Move

New GX470 Owner, 07/01/2007
4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Just drove my new GX 470 off the lot yesterday. So far, I am loving it! It has plenty of room. Very commanding on the road with the height of the vehicle. Quality fittings. Buy the ones with Nav. Very high quality. This is something I am going to keep for a while, a new one is worth the money.

Money buys happiness!

David Ray, 10/28/2015
4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Luxury and power. Built on a solid truck frame yet the ride control feature allows an adjustable ride. Able to tow 6500pounds. Currently tow a 3000 pound boat, mpg 13. Comfortable is all respects plus give the feeling of safety. Well thought design but should have a larger gas tank. Easily earns its consumer report outstanding "recommended buy" rating.

1...234567