Used 2007 Lexus GX 470 Consumer Reviews

Used GX 470 for Sale
Select your model:
12345...7

Pros
Cons

Great 2007 GX 470

david , 12/25/2006
4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

This is an excellent vehicle!

2007 Lexus GX 470

BC, 08/13/2007
4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

This handles and drives so much nicer than my Toyota Sequoia. The gas mileage averages about 18 combined city/hwy. This is a great luxury SUV that drives very smoothly down the road. It also performs very well in the snow and mud offroad.

loving my gx470

nithu, 12/03/2007
4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Just bought my GX470. Its much roomier than my RX. Loving the car. The SUV hugs the road, drives great and Lexus's comfort is unmatchable to any other car.

COMFORT.......QUIET.......RELIABLE.....LUXURY

Larry, 08/18/2018
4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Greatest used vehicle that i've ever owned. Besides changing oil & refreshing fluids, replace battery is all i've done in 7 years!

Almost as Good as an AWD LS 460

Top Dog, 08/24/2008
4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

We purchased this car when my Sequoia died and I was left with an LS with RWD. I compromised with the GX thinking to replace it when the LS came out with AWD. Now, I'm not so sure. The GX is almost as good. I'm 6'2" and at 285 lbs, having done more than my share of weight lifting, I need comfort for my frame and plenty of space. The GX does it. It goes anywhere if you keep it shod with good tires, and never ever breaks down. I travel a lot and need absolute reliability and this vehicle delivers. It draws positive attention without being obnoxious. Fuel economy, at an average of 18.9 is actually outstanding for a vehicle of this size. Would I buy another--Yes.

12345...7