Used 2007 Lexus GX 470 Consumer Reviews

Used GX 470 for Sale
Select your model:
12345...7

Pros
Cons

Beast

link1235, 12/29/2010
4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

This thing is a beast when comes to snow. The miltary should pick this vehicle up. When it snows I feel like I can go any where. I wish it was a little bigger, of course i have the same complaint on most foreign automobiles. Third row seating is poor but it is a easy fix to take them out. i havent figured out this cassette thing is on the sound system. feel like I can go

More Practical Interior Cabin Design

pkt0084, 02/21/2008
4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Purchased it new in May 2007 with 4 miles on it (now has 4300+ miles). Traded in our Mercedes ML430 which was purchased new in June 1999. I drive my daughter everywhere in the Lexus & as a mom here are my 'annoyances': uncomfortable arm rest, not enough/poor center compartment design, unreachable CD-changer in glove compartment, shallow/poor location of front cup holder, inaccessible cup holders for rear seats when baby car seat is used in the center, rear seat A/C but not heat, swing open tailgate vs. lift-up, can only power on sound (not video) from front console for entertainment system - must use remote control to power on. No issues with technical & mechanical aspects whatsoever!

Excellent decision

grmccoy, 10/11/2006
4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

This is my first Lexus and I am very pleased with my purchase. The ride is smooth and the technology updates are great. I was over 1k miles in no time.

Truck in a Tuxedo

KB, 12/29/2006
4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Just traded my 04 GX for an 07. Very reliable vehicle. Love the new generation NAV and Bluetooth. After shopping most of the lux brands, I still think the Lexus Nav is by far the best. I ski and the old GX was a great performer in the white powder of Tahoe. The drive is very comfortable and balanced no matter what the outside road conditions are.

This is my dream car

rayandhol, 01/01/2007
4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Absolutely L-O-V-E everything about my new Lexus. GORGEOUS to look at and wonderful to drive. I had a Toyota Sequoia before (which I also loved) but this is an SUV that drives like a car - so smooth! Everyday I thank my husband for my new toy!

12345...7