Used 2007 Lexus GX 470 Consumer Reviews

Used GX 470 for Sale
Select your model:
12345...7

Pros
Cons

Look back

NJC, 04/07/2010
4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I previously wrote of my frustrations with this SUV re: its quirks and lack of modern features. However, I live in the Midwest and we were hit with a torrential winter in 2010. I had no idea how awesomely this vehicle would perform in the snow and ice. It's unshakable. I felt very confident driving in ice and snow that left other trucks and SUVs in the snow bank. Unbelievably good traction.

Why spend so much money

Real owner, 01/14/2007
4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I have bought new Cadillac Escalades, a new one every year starting in 02 . I live in the mountains of New Mexico and am not in good health so reliability and comfort are top of the list . I had never even consided a Lexus . Drove the GX 470 and that was all it took, I traded my 06 Cad. I am very hard to please and I am truly happy with this car. You feel safe in snow, mud and on the highway. Value, check on the new price then look at a used one . Lexus holds its value. The heating and cooling are just right. This is a 4x4 built for comfort and 20 mpg is great when you consider what American 4x4's get.

Very Versatile SUV

L J , 01/07/2010
4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Traded in an RX for an SUV with more room, comfort and performance. So far, this truck has not disappointed. Great looking without being flashy, lots of room for large items, very comfortable on long trips and can get up and go if you hit the gas on the freeway.

9.5/10, just a few things to work on

Vincent, 01/02/2007
4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

This vehicle is amazing. It has power and is full of torque. It has great pick up and the technology is fantastic. I'm very pleased with the comfort and the leg space, and the rear view camera is worth its weight in gold!

Quiet, Powerful, Joy to Drive

moxielady, 09/30/2006
4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

This is my 4th Lexus SUV, and by far my favorite. It's unbelievably quiet, and tows a 6x10 covered trailer like nobody's businesss. LOVE the audio-in port, in which I can play my iPod or anything else. Brakes are steady and strong, not grabby. The new nav is mind- boggling and easy to use, and the bluetooth phone interface blows me away. There's lots of room for pax and cargo, and my dog loves the ease of access to the way back. Best vehicle I've ever owned.

12345...7