Used 2016 Lexus GX 460 Consumer Reviews

Used GX 460 for Sale
Select your model:
12345...6

Pros
Cons

Best most comfortable suv

Ramiro garcia, 08/03/2016
Luxury 4dr SUV 4WD (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

It is very comfortable and quiet.

My 1st Lexus

Paula, 08/02/2016
Luxury 4dr SUV 4WD (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

I love this car! For all the complaints listed in the Edmunds rating, I'm not finding them to be true. I will definitely be buying another in the future.

GREAT BUY!!!

RDY36, 07/16/2016
4dr SUV 4WD (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

I love the buy and my only knock is that you have to get the lux package for the optional rear entertainment package.

New GX 460

Paula Flaherty, 12/13/2016
Luxury 4dr SUV 4WD (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

Bought this car after driving 4Runners for 25 years. Considered it to be more luxurious version of my previous cars. Finding so many features I don't like: needs hi-test gas, poor gas mileage, poor interior design (cup holders in awkward posituon, less accessible places for change etc), awkward side-opening back door (does not protect me from rain, awkward loading large packaged).

Thanks Lexus

Material Man, 02/02/2020
4dr SUV 4WD (4.6L 8cyl 6A)

For giving me a solid well built body on frame SUV with a V8, full time 4wd with low range and a center locking differential. I can go where I want, when I want, tow 6500 lbs, and do it in comfort and quiet with a great sound system, while feeling safe every mile. It has been worth every penny I paid for it. Update, 8/20. I have had absolutely no issues with the GX. I drove it 700 miles yesterday and enjoyed the trip. My best mileage was 23.2, which I think is very good for a vehicle this size with a V8. Great vehicle! Update: The GX couldn’t be doing any better! I have not had a single issue, not a squeak or rattle. Love it!

12345...6