Used 2006 Lexus GS 430 Consumer Reviews

Used GS 430 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...9

Pros
Cons

Love my car

stainless, 11/02/2009

I love my car - 3 years later there is not another car on the road that I want to drive. The only down side we have seen is that the brakes wear unreasonably quick - 20k miles or there about. That does not change my mind about the car - she handles oh so well!

All I can say is Wow!

Tularockstar, 04/29/2010

I purchased mine a Lexus Certified Used car, and all I can is "wow!" This car has just about everything a driver would need under the Sun. Once in gear, this car is like race horse ready to sprint out of the gate. The handling is excellent and very agile around corners and curves. One has to watch, however, the speedometer, as I found myself going from 40 to 80 in a few seconds.

The Phenomenon is simply the best

Ben, 03/26/2005

I absolutely love this vehicle! The GS 430 has an engine that rocks, an interior that had to be fitted by the people at the Four Seasons, the best stereo system in the Mark Levinson bar none, and a design that makes your mouth water. Lexus needs to stop thinking it needs to chase the BMW 5 series. You are the benchmark in my mind.

2006 Lexus GS 430 Review

Rob, 10/27/2006

Really enjoy the car except for the minor problems. Car has great performance, could only imagine it being perfect with the new LS 460's engine. Needs a bigger fuel tank, better seat heaters, and the Mark Levinson stereo needs more bass... nothing an aftermarket JL Audio sub can't cure. Car seems to have a few rattles in the dash that dealer has yet to narrow down and the brakes began to squeal. I was told that these are performance brakes and its normal. Lexus's solution is to put on less performance pads and lose out on the great brakes, I don't think so. I also would like to shut off the way to sensitive traction control, which I believe you can on the 2007.

Great car!!

tom, 10/18/2005

Traded in a lackluster Mercedes E320 for this GS430 and couldn't be happier. This car is extremely fun to drive and it has all the luxuries you could ever need. Seats that cool and heat, navigation, incredible Mark Levinson stereo, bluetooth, rear backup camera, park assist, keyless entry and start (the key never has to leave my briefcase)!!! At first I thought the styling was too subtle but each day I like the looks more and more. I would definitely recommend this as a luxury sedan for the middle age crowd that enjoys driving.

12345...9