Used 2016 Lexus CT 200h Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used CT 200h for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Sleeper Sports Hatch

Peter, 08/19/2016
4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Bought this car "certified" used from my Lexus dealer. Best decision ever. It performs beautifully. Lots of warranty . Don't believe the " slow acceleration" and /or "poky" performance claims - this car, if driven properly (sport mode works well), takes off like a shot and corners very well. Certainly not like a supercharged JAG, but well within sporty car realms, for a lot less money. The build quality is superb, as it should be for a Lexus. The cockpit feels, for my 150 lb. frame, just right, is very luxurious , (almost like my wife's ES 350 ) and it fits! Plenty of room in the back for cargo, too. The ride quality could be improved, though. Those low profile tires are terrible, they don't add much to cornering prowess, at reasonable speeds, and just give you lousy ride quality. All this said, I love the car overall and hope to enjoy it for a few more years. Added at 24 K miles: This car has been super reliable, not a single problem! Comments added at 32 K miles : this is an awesome fun car. Not a single problem, total super reliability. I have gotten used to the somewhat firm ride ( as compared to my wife's ES 350 ) but do enjoy the crisp ( almost go-cart ) handling. It is no big SUV, but I had no problems last year traveling 3,000 miles through the North East , getting consistent 42 + miles per gallon of regular gas. I am sorry Lexus does not make this model any more, I'd buy another one .

Navication missing

Sajani Rao, 07/10/2016
4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

The car has 3 choices in operation. Ev, normal and Sport. The car on normal and Sport act with loads of Speed. Climb an incline with speed on EV is a challenge( I live in a hilly area). The gas efficiency is amazing. Get the GPS. It Deff is worth it. It helps you interact better with the car.

My city car

CSH, 09/13/2016
4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I have owned the car for 1 month and so far there has been no issues. It can be a bit noisy and you do feel every bump but I use it mainly for city driving so I am ok with that. Great gas mileage and you get the Lexus support. A great entry into the luxury car market. Update.... It has been 6 months now, and I am still very pleased with my purchase. No issues so far.

Quality, well designed, sporty

Anne Linn, 04/07/2016
4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

This vehicle operates and performs like a new car, at almost 30,000 miles. Need I mention the sporty performance and great mileage per gallon? Wish Lexus would produce a similar small car, all electric. I'd be the first in line to buy one.

Love it!

Laura Raab, 02/12/2016
4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Only had it for a week, but really like it. Had an RX and didn't need that much space. Family grown, mostly drive alone. It's a wonderful alternative. Love that you can shift it to Sport mode, but you have to watch your speed. It does have cruise control. Next, thinking about NX, a new one right inbetween RX and CT. They just put on options so you have to take what is there. Also no tan upholstry at all, you have to take black. Or in the Sport model red and black. Bottom line, didn't have to put anything down, however I put $1k down to reduce payments and left owing $411/mo. However the sales person said he would pay my first payment. Sales Associate: Amir Have had Lexus since they first came out. We had a 1990 LS 400. You can pass them down or bring it back. If you exchange old Lexus for new one they always are favorable deals. You get $1k off MSRP, but that's just a starting point.