Skip to main content
$24,690

Compare dealer price quotes
Select your model:

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Great Small SUV

Bruski, 02/23/2022
LXS 4dr SUV (1.6L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid 6AM)

My wife wanted to get another Prius, but test drove a Niro and changed her mind Very comfortable and roomy cabin, with incredible rear seat headroom. The dash is stylish and well laid out. The safety features alone make this a great vehicle. Driving with the 6 speed transmission is so much nicer than the CVT in the Prius.

Ah-mazing

Ceej , 02/10/2022
LXS 4dr SUV (1.6L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid 6AM)

First hybrid, third Kia. A nice change from the Sorento- better mpg obviously.. it’s definitely a smaller SUV- smaller than the Toyota Rav-4 that we previously owned. Definitely a lot smaller than the 2020 Sorento, can’t do big shopping trips. Fits my family of 5 comfortably (three adults, a teenager and an preteen), not going to fit my pack of 9 medium to XL dogs, but three should sit comfortably. Nice features inside- I purchased the LXS as I wasn’t going to wait months to get the EX from Korea. So not having an all power adjusting driver seat, sunroof, and fog lights were something I would survive without. The wireless CarPlay is awesome. The mood lighting on the dashboard is amazing, I loved seeing that surprise when it turned dark outside. Overall I’m very happy with it. It drives nice, definitely a change in pace of how to hit that gas pedal to speed up as it’s a slower start, but overall very happy with it. I travel 150+ miles a day for work- so it’s a great change of cost for gas, as it’s going up. It truly is a change, but a great change. Will definitely be trying the EV in a few years.

My sporty suv

DonW., 04/08/2022
EX Premium 4dr SUV (1.6L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid 6AM)

I COMPARED all similar cars, warranty, operating economy, features, comfort features. I found this product exceeded on all functions.

SO FAR, SO GOOD!

PAMELA, 03/09/2022
EX Premium 4dr SUV (1.6L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid 6AM)

Love the looks, love the ride. I've only had it a short while, but feeling very happy & proud of my new Kia Niro hybrid.

Winner

Virtualernie, 02/18/2022
Touring SE 4dr SUV (1.6L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid 6AM)

A comfortable, well-sized, and fully loaded.