Skip to main content

Used XK-Series for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...9

See Edmunds pricing data

Has Your Car's Value Changed?

Used car values are constantly changing. Edmunds lets you track your vehicle's value over time so you can decide when to sell or trade in.

Price history graph example
We have a limited number of reviews for the 2003 XK-Series, so we've included reviews for other years of the XK-Series since its last redesign.

Pros
Cons
    5 out of 5 stars

Finally Found The Perfect Car (for me anyway...)

mplstim, 01/13/2012
    2002 Jaguar XK-Series XK8 2dr Coupe (4.0L 8cyl 5A)

I bought my 2002 XK8 in December 2011 with just 47,000 miles on it. I've never owned a Jaguar but after an exhaustive search for a luxurious coupe and being open to just about anything, I could not find anything out there in a reasonable price range until I started researching the 1997-2006 Jaguar XK series. It took a while to find the right one, but I finally found a black on black coupe for sale in Philadelphia. I drove it 1500 miles over a weekend back to Minnesota and absolutely love everything about it. Power, handling, comfort, luxury and the most unique and beautiful styling I've ever seen. Get one!! You won't be disappointed

4.75 out of 5 stars

A terrific vehicle

peregryne, 03/12/2007
    2002 Jaguar XK-Series XK8 2dr Convertible (4.0L 8cyl 5A)

This car is a blast to drive, it handles really well, and has good acceleration. Unfortunately I haven't been able to verify the top speed :), but at high speeds it's still very smooth and quiet. The convertible top produces little noise, and looks great from inside. Jaguar reliability is much better than it used to be, and the AJ-V8 engine and ZF tranny are a very solid combination. Research the timing chain tensioners however, esp. on pre-2000 models. Oil changes are very easy thanks to intelligently-situated filter and drain. Good amount of trunk space, but the back seat is all but useless for moving people.

4.88 out of 5 stars

2002 Jaguar XKR

Les, 04/16/2007
    2002 Jaguar XK-Series XKR 2dr Convertible (4.0L 8cyl S/C 5A)

After 30 years of driving, this is by far the best driving car I have owned. Recent 3500 mile trip was a smooth satisfying experience (as opposed to other sports cars where I needed to rest kidney bruises). Bought it Select Edition pre-owned. Very satisfied with reliability and efficient warranty repair and maintenance program.

4.63 out of 5 stars

SEXY BEAST

Jungle Jim, 01/06/2003
    2002 Jaguar XK-Series XKR 2dr Convertible (4.0L 8cyl S/C 5A)

Beautiful, powerful auto. Turns heads everywhere. Great leather & walnut inside, but cheap plastic controls just below that gorgeous wood. Sound system should be better. Rocket-like acceleration. Superb handling. 20 mpg on highway.

4.88 out of 5 stars

excellent xk8

jagxk803, 12/29/2003
    2003 Jaguar XK-Series XK8 2dr Convertible (4.2L 8cyl 6A)

Love this car for the fact that my father had a e-type back in the 60s and these bring me back to those days. Jag has wonderful services and excellent reliability.

12345...9