2018 INFINITI QX60 Consumer Reviews - 17 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific QX60 model:

Ray Catena of Edison
By Crystal McClain

2018 INFINITI QX60 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Purchased my 2018 LEMON on Oct 25, 2017. Made several attempts with Infiniti to resolve my solution. Nothing yet. Thus far my 2018 QX 60 has had New brakes, Resurfaced rotors, New wheel barings and a strange vibrating noise. Yes 2018 brand new SUV no miles, Seems as tho every-time I take a trip I return home and need service. Then Joe S. the manager had the NERVE to try to trade a 2017 model and wanted me to actually pay 5k, because the model I have they don't have any in stock LOL! As if I would pay for a replacement. The LEMON I bought needs to be sent to the junk yard and scrapped for parts. Seems as tho Infiniti can't stand behind there name. I have contacted the BBB as well as consumer affairs. I'll post the update as I have a inspection appointment from consumer affairs soon. If your looking to purchase from Ray Catena in Edison you may want to think twice, just incase you buy a lemon they will give you the run around. Had my car for 9 month

White interior leather defective on driver's side
By Paula

2018 INFINITI QX60 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

For the most part I am happy with the vehicle.

There is one issue that stands out.    When I was in the showroom I noticed that the demo QX60's white leather seating on the driver's side was worn and discolored on the seat area (left side).   I remember pointing it out to the salesman.    How can something so NEW be worn.     Well, I have my QX60 4 months and I am having the same problem.   I pointed this out to Circle Infiniti in Long Branch when I had the car serviced yesterday.    They looked at it and wanted to give me an estimate for dying it.    Of course that is ridiculous and I refused!  I made them make note of it in the computer.    This is not my fault.   This is the result of an inferior leather used on the area of the vehicle that gets the most use.    I also, noticed that all the used cars on the lot had this same problem.

Infinit needs to address this issue as I am not paying for any repairs.

A beautiful lemon
By anton

2018 INFINITI QX60 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

My QX60 has a drumming noise that is not tolerable for long distance driving. One cannot listen to radio or music and have sterio quality listening because of the noise. Dealer has not been able to resolvethe problem.

Great car with reasonable price
By Programit

2018 INFINITI QX60 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Drove for a month and feels good.

Daily Car for a Growing Family
By Nivcogn

2018 INFINITI QX60 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

We needed a bigger car for our growing family. The Q5 can only fit 2 baby car seats in the back. We looked at Yukon XL and Expedition, but realized that it is not a great car for daily drive since it is too big. Those cars are great for long road trip and can be rented at any time. Audi Q7 is a nice car but just way too expensive. Our choices came down to VW Atlas, Infiniti QX60, and Honda Pilot. What is nice about the Atlas and QX60 is the ability to get to the back seats without having to remove the baby car seats. The exterior styling is what sold the QX60 to my wife even through the Atlas has a nice panoramic sunroof similar to Audi's (QX60's is lacking...not as grand/nice). The other reason to go with QX60 is Infiniti's lease; they give really affordable leases that I don't think anyone can match. For zero down (only first payment of $479), we drove away in a 2018 Infiniti QX60 AWD Premium Plus that has remote start and heated steering wheel. Our lease is for 39 months with 12k miles/year. I don't think we could even lease a Q5 for that price. The ride and handling is not as nice as our Audis; however, it is pretty good. We are not fond of the CVT and don't really care since it is a lease. Overall, it is a great choice for our family. Great car with most of the things we wanted at a relatively affordable pricing.