Skip to main content

Compare dealer price quotes
Select your trim:
What should I pay
12345...6

We have a limited number of reviews for the 2022 Q60, so we've included reviews for other years of the Q60 since its last redesign.
5 out of 5 stars

Great coupe with a nice look

DJ, 05/31/2018
2018 INFINITI Q60 RED SPORT 400 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 7A)

This car is fun to drive and I look forward to driving it everyday. I've owned many cars and this is by far the best. AC on off switch is toward the right side of the vehicle which is awkwardly place. Interior otherwise is stunning. Apple car play would make this my dream car. One major let down with Infiniti not having that on any of their models when Nissan does which seems kind of backwards. If you are looking for fast car with an attractive interior and exterior this is the one to go with.

Really Awesome Car

SamKaras, 08/15/2018
2018 INFINITI Q60 RED SPORT 400 2dr Coupe AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 7A)

This is my second Infiniti. I came back because I absolutely love the quality of their dealerships and the way they treat their customers. I've been driving my Q60 Redsport for over a year now, and it's still incredibly fun! The sport plus mode is insane, and I love using it on long country roads...BUT, I live in Chicagoland and the snow in the winter made my GT Mustang spin in circles- not this car. It grips the road and I feel completely safe (AWD). I can't say enough good things about this car. It's comfortable (even on long drives), fun to drive, not bad fuel economy...the tech they use in the center console is only average, so that's my only negative. I haven't had a single issue with this vehicle, and it's a first gen 2017. I'd buy this car again and again! Just FYI, I do not have the adaptive steering in this car and it's very responsive. I swear the brakes on this car saved my life once...and it looks HOT! People come up to me when I'm gassing up and ask me about the car. Sweeeet!

A Scintillating Jewel

Karen L, 08/30/2020
2020 INFINITI Q60 3.0t LUXE 2dr Coupe AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 7A)

This car is a unique mix of sleek styling and muscularity. A wide stance, sporty wheels and the sleek design give way to an understated classy luxury when you open the door. You can drive it like a roadster or have it carry you with elegant grace. The best thing I can say about the Q60 is how it makes you feel. Satiated!

Love the new body style

C MC, 01/08/2019
updated 01/08/2020
2018 INFINITI Q60 3.0t LUXE 2dr Coupe AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 7A)

I had the first generation G37 Journey Coupe and kept it until trading it for this 2018 Q60. I absolutely love this car and love the AWD. It hugs the road much tighter than the RWD. Braking power is exceptional. There was literally a car that dead stopped in road today while everyone was going 50mph. The car in front of me hit the car that stopped, my car actually stopped right before I thought I was going to rear end the guy. The back end of this AWD never swung around on me. A RWD would have. But, this Q60 will get up and go. Gas mileage is the same as my G37. There’s more trunk room in this car when comparing to the older 2 door coupes. This car hugs the road though like my touring 350z roadster did and this is not the red sport. I love the AWD. This car is fun to drive and is sharp. It’s wicked looking with the running lights and at night, it’s even more wicked looking. The only thing I don’t like about it having some controls on the console. My dog gets into those and there’s been blank screens pop up as we’ve been going down the road! So, I have to guard the buttons when the dog is in the car. She was used to laying and propping her head on the console due to her size. She’s adamant that she sits in the front seat! That’s the only negative with this vehicle are the placement of the controls on the console. Another drawback are the tires, they are run flat tires and substantially higher than normal tires. However, the original tires lasted about 30,000 miles. They can be rotated, so that is a plus. But there is no jack or spare tire in the trunk.

5 out of 5 stars

2018 Q60S AWD is definitely the sweet spot!

Rick M., 04/06/2019
updated 04/12/2022
2018 INFINITI Q60 3.0t SPORT 2dr Coupe AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 7A)

First and foremost, this “S” model is a SPORT coupe, not a sport sedan compromise nor a family hauler. If you really need more trunk space, just fold down the rear seatback... you’ll have room to spare. In “silver” Sport trim (discontinued for 2019), you’ll get everything important in the Red Sport... adaptive suspension, 14” brakes, paddle shifters, etc... except with “only” 300hp. The 400hp version VR30 DDTT engine is structurally identical, with the exception of an extra intercooler water pump and turbo speed monitor... those additional 100hp come from upping turbo boost from 9.7 lbs to nearly 15 lbs.! When equipped with the electrical assist mechanical rack steering with standard and sport settings, maneuverability and handling are flawless. This car has been a joy to drive, as my daily driver as well as weekend getaways. No regets! Update: After only about 12,000 miles, the one Dunlop run-flat tire developed a huge bubble on the sidewall. No road hazard… just spontaneous sidewall failure. These tires are ridiculously overpriced and ride rough. I took the opportunity to replace all four with 20” Michelin Sport Pilot 3+… much better ride and handling at half the price. Avoid the run-flats! Otherwise, after over 2-1/2 years, this car is still phenomenal. Still turns heads and is a joy to drive.

12345...6