Used 2014 INFINITI Q60 Coupe Consumer Reviews - 8 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 INFINITI Q60 Coupe Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Q60 Coupe model:

Fun Car
By Steve M

2014 INFINITI Q60 Coupe Sport 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

This is a super funs, fast and sporty car to drive. Appearance does not scream out in the same way it drives which is actually what I like in the vehicle.

More of the same which is good!!!
By John L

2014 INFINITI Q60 Coupe Journey 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

Have owned 6 Infiniti cars and they continue to impress me...for the most part... This is my 3rd coupe but what bone head choose to move the seat controls to the side of seat!!!! Good thing there is a memory setting because unless the door is open you cannot adjust seat. Storage has always been a issue, but the car is a coupe not a wagon so live with it or buy a QX. Some storage net/bins at the sides of the foot wells would be a nice add for the odds and ends along with a legitimate berth on console for phone since we all have them. I rack 50 to 70k on these cars per year and it never gets old, Oil, Tires etc.... and muscle relaxers for the constant grin. I have owned BMW's, Audi, Corvette, Which are all top of the line equipment but the Infiniti has proven to be the constant no nonsense performer..... Note I was a test driver for one of the big three and have had the opportunity to experience many of the the magnificent automobiles produced and for the buck Infiniti is still a good bang both in durability and smile factor.

Pocket rocket - Q60
By bdhotwheel

2014 INFINITI Q60 Coupe Journey 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

The car is very sleek looking and handles very well. Acceleration is great and it has enough bells and whistles in the interior. People will rant and rave about having much more expensive cars like BMW, Audi, Mercedes, but Infiniti can hold it's own without breaking the wallet on insurance, gas, and maintenance issues down the road.

Q60 aka G37
By chris mattine

HAPPY DRIVER
By CHILL will

2014 INFINITI Q60 Coupe 2dr Coupe AWD (3.7L 6cyl 7A)

What you should no before buying this car is that it is a sports coupe. So your not gonna get 30mpg. I recently brought a pre certified 2014 Q60 sport model with 12100 miles on it. I traded in my 2007 M35. So far I like this car a lot I think you get a lot of bang for your buck. I paid 30.000 bucks for mine financing approx 21000 after 10000 for my trade in. So yeah 30 grand for a car as close to new as you can get. Yeah it's a bang for your buck. I love the new 20017 Q60. But not ready to spend 56k. Yes the technology lil things like the infotainment system is a lil long in the tooth but still relevant. As far as the gas not bad at all. I drive 53 miles a day back and forth to work. And a tank of gas last me the whole week. Handles beautifully especially around curves. And I dont know how anybody doesn't love that signature Infiniti roar that 3.7 liter v6 puts out. Again it's a sports coup people it's supposed to sound fun and be fun to drive.. Also yes the new models are turbo. But remember turbo is a he'll of a lot of money when the turbo malfunctions. One final thing I got a great warranty regular warranty expires 2018. Power train warranty as well as pre certified warranty expires 2020. So yeah I'm very very happy