Skip to main content
12345...6

See Edmunds pricing data

Has Your Car's Value Changed?

Used car values are constantly changing. Edmunds lets you track your vehicle's value over time so you can decide when to sell or trade in.

Price history graph example

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Great driving beast

Scott, 12/19/2018
updated 07/08/2022
2019 INFINITI Q50 RED SPORT 400 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 7A)

So, I have had this car since 2018. It's a Red Sport so the horsepower and pick up are fantastic. Just at 70,000 miles on the car and no brake work, no engine, transmission, or mechanical problems of any kind. Just oil changes. Don't know why the reviews are not more kind to this car as it is wonderful. I just hope they keep making them!

DeJa Vu all over again?

Waseeq, 07/19/2019
2019 INFINITI Q50 3.0t SPORT 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 7A)

I lease my cars so I've had 3 Q50 sedans; 1st was the Q50 3.7L and now I'm in my 2nd Q50 3.0t Sedan. I really enjoyed the switch from the 3.7L to the 3.0t. I've never had a turbo engine so it was a pleasant surprise. The power and engine response on the 2016 model was very good. The safety features and technology was great. The 2019 model on the other hand wasnt as smooth of a transition. I currently have about 1200 miles on it (it might change and get better after the break in period) but I feel there is more turbo lag in this car compared to the 2016 model. It's not as responsive. I love the small changes to the exterior body but another thing that I dont like is the brightness of the blind spot warning light. There seems to be two stages for the light, one is when the BS detects a vehicle and lights up and the second is when it starts blinking when/if you put the turn signal on. The warning light is dimmer than the blinking light. In the older models it was all the same which I prefer. Last but not least, the front passenger seat still vibrates. In my 2016 model they couldnt figure out the issue to fix. I lived with it hoping the 2019 model wouldnt have the same issue but I was wrong. It's the small things that can ruin a nice car!

Big upgrade over my old 2008 G35

Chris Dennis, 12/27/2018
2019 INFINITI Q50 3.0t SPORT 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 7A)

Thrilled with most aspects. I’ll only list the negatives since there are so many positives and most are already published: Should have option to switch out the run flat tires. They get reduced tread lift and add some road noise. Dual infotainment is ok...would prefer more custom configuration Road noise is moderate above 70 mph but still much improved over my older 2008. No Apple car play. Dealer said their internal InTouch is better. I disagree. Otherwise love the look and feel of this car and totally enjoy driving it. I suddenly don’t mind running errands for the wife.

BMW what, Audi who

mudbone , 08/23/2019
2019 INFINITI Q50 RED SPORT 400 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 7A)

The RedSport is a bit of both. It's a gentleman's M3. It's just as explosive as an M3 but without the feeling of constant adrenaline. It's not as refined as Audi s4, but it's more comfortable that both of the aforementioned. I've had over 30 BMW's and when I test drove one after driving the Redsport, the Bimmer felt stiff and uncomfortable. The wind noise and other lack of subtleties may be a problem for some - especially at the price. Speaking of price, the Redsport is a much better value and Infiniti presents a more reasonable repair option. I like it much better than BMW. M3 is more of a drivers car, but Redsport is more of a complete car. Its a more comfortable driving experience 100% of the time

Red Sport 400

Ron Heyl, 01/25/2019
2019 INFINITI Q50 RED SPORT 400 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 7A)

This cars acceleration is awesome. I thought the stock exhaust was too quiet for a car with sporting intentions, so I bought the after market Inifini straight pipe axle back exhaust. It is loud but I enjoy the rumble. It’s a lot of fun to drive and I find myself flooring the accelerator as often as conditions permit!

12345...6