Used 2007 INFINITI G35 Consumer Reviews - 224 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific G35 model:

Lovely car
By Wally

2007 INFINITI G35 x 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is a luxury car that is not too pretentious. Terrific ride comfort and sound system.

NEVER ENDING POWER!!!!
By Chris M.

2007 INFINITI G35 x 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I'm the second owner for this G35x. I bought it with 161,000 miles on it. The first owner had just traded it in and it was about to be taken to the auction because no one wanted to buy it because of the high miles on it. I saw it online and made a deal with the dealership and got it. The Power in this motor is exceptional. The more you step on the gas the more and more power this thing outputs. The motor in this vehicle was designed to stand for the name "Infiniti". Since I purchased this vehicle I can tell you, it is one of the best decisions I've made. It drives like a 50k miles vehicles. I have had no issues with it. The only things I've done is oil changes, brakes, transmission fluid change, AWD system fluid change, and tires that's it, just regular maintainence. It now has 210,000 miles on it and I don't still need to fix anything on it. I plan to keep it until it finally dies, if it ever will.

Balance of naughty and nice
By JRE

2007 INFINITI G35 Sport 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Purchased used and its has been the perfect blend of reliability, performance, handling and comfort in one package. The Bose stereo and leather seating will please the senses on long hauls, however the smoothness of whacking the shifter through the gears at a rapid pace as the car builds a momentum only distinguished as a swelling sensation, is truly exhilarating. It’s not going to win any MPG awards, but the Smiles Per Gallon (SPG) will be hard to beat.

Reliability: No issues thus far
Performance: Naturally aspirated 300+ HP with 6sp manual transmission
Handling/Comfort: Very well-mannered and but happy to drift with traction control off. Very comfortable and welcoming.
Pros: Performance, 6sp manual transmission, handling and appearance
Cons: Steering tends to feel a bit heavy for my taste under hard turning, Cup holder in-front of the shifter, Lack of USB inputs (resolved with USB2 GROM for both USB/Bluetooth support)

Love my G35!
By dgkobs

2007 INFINITI G35 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

You absolutely, positively have to replace the shocks when they wear out.

Great Purchase
By Steve

2007 INFINITI G35 x 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought a used 2007 G35x w/ 120k on the odometer. I was looking for a used Altima or Maxima, but came across the Infiniti and was sold the moment I stepped on the gas. Reading the reviews put me over the edge. I've now had it a year and a half, and have 150k on the odo. No maintenance issues, but gas is a bit of an expense. I average 19-20mpgs combined and pumping premium fuel sucks. Comfortable on long rides, and I'm tall and have back issues. Getting out is a little awkward b/c it sits so low.