Used 2003 Hyundai XG350 Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used XG350 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Good Decision

idfored, 06/05/2003

I could not pass this good deal(price). I enjoy all features; I like the way it drives(highway star). Seats are so comfotable. My engine is little noisy for a new car.

The best car you can ever pick!!!!!

Ria, 06/15/2003

I've only had this car for about 5 months, and already have over 1000 miles on it. I just love driving it.

Great Car!

JYC2002, 06/18/2003

I've had XG350 for about 6 months now and absolutely no problem what so ever! The car is exceptionally quiet! I drove comparable vehicles, such as Camry and Accord, and XG350 stands alone in quality, value, and luxury options. It is a very well built car, as it can be felt by the tight body feel and handling. I just love this vehicle! I only payed 22G for it! It is a steal compared to Camry and Accord!

FANTASTIC CAR AT A GREAT PRICE!

Wayne Gordon, 06/22/2003

Buy this model car, you won't be dissapointed! We got all the features of more expensive cars for about half the price. We bought it for comfort, but found everything else to our liking. It's the best car we've ever owned. We'll buy a Hyundai again for sure.

Satisfied with a Hundaii

ras5749, 06/23/2003

The XG350L is a very nice automobile to drive. It is loaded with features usually found in high end cars. The automatic transmission is smooth and it has an alternate manual shift that you can use if you want. The wide bucket seats in the front are very comfortable and the seats are heated and adjusted electronically. The back seat allows for three people to sit comfortably with extra legroom for all. The headlight system is automatic or manual. The vehicle drives extremely well and the 6 cylinder engine is more than sufficient for this midsized car The automatic ventilation system is wonderful.