Used 2010 Hyundai Veracruz Consumer Reviews

$9,025

Used Veracruz for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Love this car

Tbs0711, 01/25/2018
Limited 4dr SUV AWD (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

This is a great vehicle. I wish the 2018 had some of the same nice upgrades that my 2010 has. It's crazy my 2010, is nicer on the inside then the 2018.

Toyota Highlander Convert

Southern AZ, 10/24/2009
GLS 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

Only had it for one week & less than 500 miles, but enjoy the quiet ride and luxury touches. Plenty of room, power is decent, mileage is better than posted on sticker, very comfortable. Had some rear end noise...fixed that with a $5 can of undercoat. Paint, interior 7 exterior joints are good...seems to be built well. Never thought that I would buy a Hyundai after owning 3 Highlanders, pleasantly surprised!

Excellent Vehicle

George H. Budnik, 01/03/2010
Limited 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

Best vehicle we have ever owned. Performance is great, styling is fabulous,features are exceptional. WE know the reliability will be excellent as we have owned Hyundais in the past as our family has also.

Our 2010 Veracruz Experience

DRAR, 03/16/2010
Limited 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

Only had it a week or so but we absolutely love it! The acceleration is brisk when it needs to be, the tranny shifts so smooth you barely notice it. The gas mileage is not the greatest BUT we knew that going in. This enabled us to downsize from a minivan but keep the ability to haul all three teenagers if needed. I had never even looked at a Hyundai before but we are ecstatic that we included them in our list of prospects. My wife drove one, read some reviews, and we used magazine reviews to help with it all. We could not be happier.

Our First Hyundai

Dubis, 04/01/2010
Limited 4dr SUV (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

We have owned the Veracruz for about 1 month. However, in that month we have traveled to many a soccer tournament. The ride, interior space, comfort and amenities in our Limited are a pleasant experience. The value for money in this vehicle is EXCELLENT. We drove 5 of the competitors and also own a Highlander Limited. This vehicle is every bit as well appointed and quality manufactured as our Toyota but with a better warranty. The mpg is slightly better than advertised. 24-25 on the highway, 18-19 in town.